FXDD Demo Account
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a FXDD demo account, traders can follow these steps:
- Traders can navigate to the FXDD website and to the ‘Trading’ tab where they can select ‘Open a demo account’.
- The trader will be redirected to a new webpage where they will complete information pertaining to their First and Last name, email address, phone number, a choice between the platforms and their country of residence.
- Once this has been completed, the trader can select ‘Submit’.
- After submitting the online application, the trader will receive an email on the address they provided containing the link to download the trading platform of their choice.
- As soon as the trader has downloaded and installed the trading platform by having followed the link, they will be able to access their FXDD demo account through the trading platform.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what FXDD has to offer.
FXDD Demo Account Features
The FXDD demo account mimics a live account perfectly to allow traders to experience trading in a risk free environment. While using the demo account, traders have access to all the financial instruments provided along with live quotes.
The demo account that FXDD provides can be accessed and managed through the trading platforms that form part of FXDD’s offering, which in this case is MetaTrader 4, Metatrader 5, ZuluTrade and Web Trader.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Demo account sign up quick and hassle-free|
|3. Variety of trusted trading platforms offered|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does FXDD offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with FXDD?
Which live trading accounts does FXDD offer?
FXDD offers traders with an option between a Standard and ECN account. Depending on whether it is an account opened under Malta or Mauritius regulations, traders will have access to leverage of between 1:100 and 1:400.
Spreads differ depending on the type of account in addition to the financial instruments being traded.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- AUD, and several others.
The deposit currencies are tied to different payment methods and depending on the preference of the trader, they will only have access to certain currencies based on this.
July 8, 2020