Thank you to everyone who comments on the Forexsuggest website and blog.
Forexsuggest welcomes all relevant and respectful comments and discussions. We love comments and appreciate the effort that our readers put in to give feedback and share ideas.
We pride ourselves with the quality, friendliness and respectfulness of our readers’ community, therefore, to align with the expectations of other readers, it is imperative to follow the rules for discussion so that your comment falls within this readers’ community’s guidelines, that it increases overall participation and save moderators’ time.
Comments will be reviewed prior to publication and must contribute to the discussion; therefore you are requested to debate another person’s opinion, not the person self.
Forexsuggest reserves the right to remove any comments from the site; please leave comments that are useful and respectful. While we want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers and we wish to keep as many comments as possible, some of it may be removed for the following reasons:
- If comments are harassing: Conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, hence all comments need to be respectful towards the contributors and others who are leaving comments.
- No anonymous comments are allowed: Only comments from people who identify themselves will be accepted.
- No promotional comments are allowed: If a comment is of solely promotional nature, it will be removed from the site.
- All rights are reserved by the blog owner: The owner of this website reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments.
- The Blog owner also has the right to block access to anyone or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or containing any suspicious information in the comment form will be deleted. In such a case a comment will simply be deleted in its entirety, it will not be edited.
- Guidelines for using Links: If you are leaving a comment and would like to point to a link on your own or anybody else’s site that is relevant to the topic, please feel free to do so. You must keep in mind, however, that the link must be relevant and add value to the blog and its readers. This blog is set up to automatically hold any comment with more than one link in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing.
- Guidelines related to ‘Thank you’ Comments: Any superficial or insincere comments that appear to be just an attempt to get a backlink or get past comment moderation will be summarily deleted.
- Guidelines relating to Copyright or Plagiarism: If notice is received that any comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarised information, such a comment will be deleted, and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Guidelines on Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, but they will neither be published on the blog, nor shared. They may however be used by the owner of the blog to privately contact the commenter.
- Guidelines on the Privacy and Protection of Commenters: Comments that contain email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers and any private and personal information will be deleted by the moderators as soon as possible to protect the privacy of any affected parties. To prevent such editing, rather never share any private information in blog comments.
- Guidelines relating to Attachments: If a commenter wants to post an image or a workbook, the person should upload it to a file sharing service such as Photobucket (images) or SkyDrive (files) and link to it in his or her comment. Also keep in mind that a comment may be held if it contains links. Commenters should not post screenshots of VBA code, but rather directly copy and paste the code into the comment.
- Guidelines about Language and Manners: Any comments that include offensive or inappropriate language or are considered to be rude and offensive by the blog owner, will be deleted. No personal attacks will be permitted in this blog’s comments. While you may question or argue the content, you should not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog may result in blocked access and removal.
- Multiple Comments on the same Post: Multiple related comments on the same blog post (usually one after the other) may be combined into a single comment.
- Irrelevancy: If a comment is irrelevant to a specific post, it may be moved to another relevant post, if possible. If no suitable post can be found, it may be deleted.
- Spam Commenting: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. In addition, it will be reported to services such as Project Honeypot, Botscout and/or Stop Forum Spam.
- Trackbacks are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated in line with the Comments Policy of this website.
What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear
Comments cannot always be approved right away. Please be patient and do not submit the same comment over and over, unless you think that your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
All comments left in this blog remain the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting any comment on this blog, the commenter agrees that the comment content is his or her own, and not hold this site and all subsidiaries and representatives responsible for any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Why is my comment stuck in pending?
The website owner has the option to put comments into pre-moderation, either to combat comment spam in general or it may have to do with the content of the comment you have posted. Comments will be reviewed by a moderator prior to publication to ensure that it contributes to the discussion, is not harassing in nature, is not posted anonymously or is promotional of nature.
Why are comments closed for a discussion?
To help ensure discussions on posts remain civil and productive, comment threads can be closed by moderators, especially when too many comments on a post are reported.
How do I contact a moderator about my comment(s)?
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know.