Yes, X Open Hub Demo Account offers a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The Demo account interface is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring any trading risks or losses. X Open Hub Demo Account practices forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment.
How to set up an X Open Hub Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up an X Open Hub demo account, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the X Open Hub website and click on the ‘Try demo’ banner located in the top right panel on the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page that requires the trader to provide their email address.
- Also, the trader has to declare that they understand that personal data will be processed and that the trader provides consent to receive commercial information.
- Lastly, the trader has to select the ‘Captcha’ before clicking on ‘Login to Platform’.
- The trader will be redirected to the XOH Trader where the trader can proceed to make use of the demo account, also, the trader will receive an email containing the account details for the demo account.
X Open Hub Demo Account Features
The X Open Hub demo account is linked to X Open Hub’s proprietary, in-house trading platform, namely the XOH Trader, which provides traders with a platform that is easy to use, accessible from any web browser.
Also, the XOH Trader is fully customizable, allowing traders to extensively use the demo account to thoroughly test out trading strategies and providing beginner traders with a mirror-like feel of what live trading environments would feel and look like.
The XOH Trader also provides traders with real-time performance statistics on different financial instruments.
Pros and Cons
|✔️ PROS||❌ CONS|
|Demo account sign up fully digital||None noted|
|Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|Immediate access to the demo account through X Open Hub’s WebTrader|
You might also like: X Open Hub Minimum Deposit
You might also like: X Open Hub Sign up Bonus
You might also like: X Open Hub Fees and Spreads
You might also like: X Open Hub Account types
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk-free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does X Open Hub offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with X Open Hub?
All that you have to do is complete additional information along with providing proof of ID and proof of residence. This can easily be done from the Client Portal/Secure Area.
Which live trading accounts does X Open Hub?
X Open Hub offers tailor-made accounts to the following clientele:
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
X Open Hub does not indicate the supported deposit currencies in which traders can fund their accounts, but it is safe to assume that the following currencies will be supported as they form part of major deposit currencies provided by the majority of brokers:
- GBP, and