WISETECH GLOBAL (WTC) Shares
ABOUT WISETECH GLOBAL
WiseTech Global Limited is a cloud-based information technologies company. Its portfolio offers a variety of products and services that enhances performance for companies in domestic and international markets.
More than 12 000 logistics companies, including all 25 of the most successful global freight companies, make use of WiseTech Global Limited’s logistics and software solution services.
CargoWise One, the company’s single platform software solutions business, processes an estimated 54 billion data transaction every year.
BorderWise is the company’s customs library and technical border business.
WiseTech Global Limited employs approximately 1 500 people.
Its subsidiary portfolio includes ABM Data Systems, CMS Transport Systems, Softship, Multi Consult, ACO Informatica, SaaS Transportation and LSP Solutions, just to name a few.
The company operates in more than 150 countries throughout North and South America, Australia and New Zealand, Africa, Europe as well as Asia. It has 50 offices globally and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
OVERVIEW OF WISETECH GLOBAL
WiseTech Global Limited is founded in 1994 in Sydney, Australia.
It serves logistics companies to achieve maximum productivity with the transportation of merchandise and information. The company soon lists on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Through the years the company buys several businesses and expands to numerous locations across the globe.
In 2019 Xware, a Swedish messaging integration company, is purchased. Soon after it buys the logistics solutions company, Depot Systems, in the United States.
VISION & VALUES OF WISETECH GLOBAL
- WiseTech Global Limited strives to offer its customers innovative products at affordable prices and value, to change the world and have a positive impact by enhancing productivity, data integration, global capability and functional growth.
- Its employees are talented, motivated and driven to succeed.
- WiseTech Global Limited’s core values is to relentlessly search for new opportunities to improve its culture, products, business and employees. Employees are rewarded and shareholders are provided with high earnings.
- The company, shareholders and employees share the same values and vision, combining talent, passion, inspiration and creativity to achieve success.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF WISETECH GLOBAL
- WiseTech Global Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol WTC.
- Data analysis for the company’s financial results for the year ending 30 June 2019 reports a revenue of US Dollar 348.3 million, an increase of 57 percent. Operating profit is US Dollar 80.2 million, a 37 percent increase.
- Net profit after tax is US Dollar 54.1 million, a 33 percent increase. Earnings increased with 27 percent to 17.7 cents per share. Gross profit is US Dollar 281.6 million. Product design and development are US Dollar 84.2 million. Sales and marketing are US Dollar 47.7 million.
- Final dividends are 1.95 cents per share. Potential investors can buy shares today at an affordable price.
Buy WISETECH GLOBAL stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase WISETECH GLOBAL Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy WISETECH GLOBAL Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN WISETECH GLOBAL STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE WISETECH GLOBAL STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of WISETECH GLOBAL stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy WISETECH GLOBAL stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?