Vantage FX Demo Account
How to set up a Vantage FX Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a Vantage FX demo account, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Vantage FX website and click on the blue ‘Demo Account’ banner in the top panel on the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to an online application with required fields pertaining to the trader’s First and Last name, country of residence, mobile number, and email address.
- Once these fields have been completed, the trader can click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Next, the trader can select their preferred trading platform, account type, and demo account currency before clicking ‘Next’.
- A new page will load, and the trader will be informed of the successful creation of their 30-day demo account. The page will provide the trader with their account details and a download link to the trading platform they chose.
- After the trader has downloaded and installed their trading platform, they can use the provided login credentials to access their Vantage FX demo account from the trading platform.
Vantage FX Demo Account Features
The Vantage FX demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Vantage FX’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 are reliable, user-friendly trading platforms|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Vantage FX offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Vantage FX?
All that you have to do is complete additional information along with providing proof of ID and proof of residence. This can easily be done from the Client Portal/Secure Area.
Which live trading accounts does Vantage FX offer?
- Standard STP Account – minimum deposit of $200, leverage up to 1:500, spreads from 1.4 pips and zero commissions charged on trades.
- Raw ECN Account – minimum deposit of $500, leverage up to 1:500, spreads from 0.0 pips and commissions of $3 per lot per side.
- Pro ECN Account – minimum deposit of $20,000, leverage up to 1:500, spreads from 0.0 pips and commissions of $2 per lot per side.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- SGD, and
July 3, 2020