Valutrades Demo Account
How to set up a Valutrades Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a Valutrades demo account, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Valutrades website and click on the ‘Get Free Practice Account’ banner on the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page that explains the purpose of the demo account in addition to what traders have access to.
- Traders have a choice in opening a demo account either with Valutrades UK or Valutrades Seychelles. Traders will find a detail comparison between the two accounts on this page.
- Once the trader has selected, an online application will open, and traders can either complete their details manually or use Facebook or Google credentials by clicking one of the banners, respectively.
- Should the trader wish to enter their details manually, the trader’s First and Last name, country of residence, contact number, email address, account type, account currency and virtual initial deposit must be provided.
- Once these fields have been completed, the trader must provide consent to be contacted by Valutrades by selecting the tick-box, followed by checking the ‘Captcha’ box before clicking on ‘Login’.
- A new page will load, informing the trader that their demo account has been created and credentials have been emailed to the address that they provided.
- The trader will receive a confirmation email to verify their email address along with an email containing their credentials and a third email containing the download link for the trading platform that they chose.
- As soon as the trader has downloaded and installed the trading platform, the credentials can be used to log into their Valutrades demo account.
Valutrades Demo Account Features
The Valutrades demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on Valutrades’ offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 are reliable, user-friendly trading platforms|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does Valutrades’ offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Valutrades?
All that you have to do is complete additional information along with providing proof of ID and proof of residence. This can easily be done from the Client Portal/Secure Area.
Which live trading accounts does Valutrades?
- Standard Account – minimum deposit of $50 and spreads from 1 pip which includes commission charges.
- ECN Account – minimum deposit of $50, spreads that start from 0.0 pips, and commissions of $6 per lot round turn.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- USD, and more.