UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP (URW) Shares
ABOUT UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Stapled Group is a listed commercial real estate company with headquarters in Paris, France.
Its operations are focused on the large office buildings in the heart and west of Paris, major convention and exhibition venues in and around Paris and on large shopping centres in other major European cities.
The company was previously known as Unibail-Rodamco SE and it originated with the merger of shopping centre operators Unibail (founded in France in 1968) and Rodamco Europe (founded in the Netherlands in 1999) in 2007.
The company acquired Australian shopping centre operator Westfield Corporation, created by the split of Westfield Group, in 2018.
Since then it is the largest commercial real estate company in Europe and a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index too.
OVERVIEW OF UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Stapled Group’s portfolio consists of retail property, office buildings, and convention centers in Europe and North America valued at € 65.0 billion as at June 30, 2019, of which 86% is in retail, 7% in offices, 5% in convention and exhibition venues and 2% in services.
- The group own and operate 92 shopping centres, including 55 flagships in the most dynamic cities in 12 countries in Europe and the United States.
- These centres get approximately 1.2 billion visits per year and about 3 700 professionals help to keep the business on track, generate superior value and develop world-class projects.
- WFD Unibail Rodamco NV is based in the Netherlands and a subsidiary of Unibail Rodamco SE, a France-based REIT, and together they form Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Stapled Group.
VISION & VALUES OF UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Stapled Group aims to provide a seamless online-offline shopping experience in an entertaining, contemporary and eco-friendly environment. They intend to make positive contributions to the social, environmental and economic well-being of communities with shopping centres being true lifestyle destinations, hosted in the most desirable catchment areas.
- They develop state of the art office buildings with exceptional work environments and add prime residential options to the best assets.
- The company reinvent the retail experience through outstanding services, bold digital marketing, unique designs, premium retailers, and inspiring events. Their shopping centres are places where visitors can enjoy a renewed experience and international retailers can find a unique platform for business.
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Stapled Group follows a sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of customers are met and aims to maximise returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Stapled Group’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol URW, listed in the Real Estate sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include tenant sales that increased by 5.2% in its continental European shopping centres and the UK. US specialty sales per sq. ft grew by +12.5%.
- Its proportionate turnover for the first nine months of 2019 amounted to € 2,729.7 million, up by 26.1%. Property services and other activities revenue growth was 9.3%.
- Due to its continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy UNIBAIL-RODAMCO-WESTFIELD STAPLED GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?