TTK PRESTIGE (BOM: 517506) Shares
ABOUT TTK PRESTIGE
TTK Prestige Limited (BOM: 517506), an Indian kitchen-appliances company is renowned for its pressure cookers. The company manufactures kitchen appliances and cookware under the Prestige brand.
It was established in 1955 and has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It is part of the TTK Group which was founded in 1928. Today, the group boasts 30 product categories with seven group companies.
The company began its operations as a private limited company under the name TT Private Limited. Its first product was pressure cookers which it started to manufacture in 1959, in collaboration with the Prestige Group of the United Kingdom. It went public in 1988 and adopted its present name in 1994.
Some of its subsidiaries include TTK British Holdings Limited, Horwood Homewares Limited, Manttra Inc., Silampos U.K. Limited and Prestige Housewares India Limited.
OVERVIEW OF TTK PRESTIGE
TTK Prestige Limited conducts its operations through two primary segments: Kitchen Appliances, and Property & Investment.
- The Kitchen Appliances segment comprises of a number of categories: Pressure Cookers, Gas Stoves, Cookware, and Domestic Kitchen Electrical Appliances.
- Other products on offer are ovens, toasters and grills; kitchen hoods, hobs, cook tops and chimneys; mixers and grinders; induction cook tops, and kitchen tools. Apart from these stellar products, the company also offers customer-support and after-sales services to its clientele.
- Company brands include Manttra, Prestige SmartKitchen and Prestige. Additionally, the company also operates about 500 Prestige SmartKitchen stores across India.
VISION & VALUES OF TTK PRESTIGE
TTK Prestige Limited builds its brand on strong values. It also gives back to society as part of its corporate social responsibility.
- The company is further fully committed to its mission of providing quality consumer products at affordable prices. Its business model is rooted in a philosophy of trust, transparency and knowledge.
- It constantly seeks to deliver long-term value to all stakeholders, especially shareholders who purchase company shares. The company endeavours to see “a Prestige in every Indian Kitchen”.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TTK PRESTIGE
TTK Prestige Limited trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the stock symbol BOM: 517506. It is listed in the Business Sector: Houseware. It is also listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) under the TTKPRESTIG code.
- For the fiscal year that ended March 2019, the company reported net sales turnover of ₹ 1,968.02 crores, and total revenue of ₹ 1,993.62 crores. Its diluted EPS was ₹ 137.30 crores.
- TTK Prestige Limited has a reputation for delivery value, year on year. The company performs well in the market, which enables shareholders who buy or sell shares to do so with confidence, as they can expect solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS TTK PRESTIGE
Buy TTK PRESTIGE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TTK PRESTIGE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TTK PRESTIGE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TTK PRESTIGE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TTK PRESTIGE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TTK PRESTIGE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TTK PRESTIGE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?