TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC (BBOX) Shares
ABOUT TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC
? Tritax Big Box REIT plc is a real estate investment trust company (REIT) that focuses on delivering income and capital returns to shareholders through investments in industrial warehouses in the online retail market.
? Its headquarters are at Standbrook House in London, United Kingdom.
? Tritax Big Box is the only REIT dedicated to investing in very large logistics facilities in the UK and thus owns, manages and develops some of the UK’s most sought-after Big Boxes.
? The company was founded in 2013 and is managed by Tritax, a property management business that was formed in 1995.
? They have assembled a portfolio unmatched in quality the location, scale and modernity of their assets ensures that they are a necessity for high-calibre occupiers.
OVERVIEW OF TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC
- Tritax Big Box REIT plc owns a Sainsbury’s distribution centre in Sherburn-in-Elmet, a Tesco distribution centre near Barlborough and a Marks & Spencer distribution centre in Leicestershire on behalf of its lessees. It also owns properties built for Next, Morrisons, Wolseley, DHL, Rolls Royce, L’Oréal, Kuehne & Nagel, Ocado, Dunelm, Howdens Joinery and T.K. Maxx.
- Their Big Boxes are strategically important to their tenants as they offer efficiency savings and are increasingly fulfilling e-commerce retail sales.
- Tenants include some of the biggest names in retail, logistics, consumer products and automotive. Their portfolio is valued at £3.85bn and target dividend/share 6.85p.
- Their target net total return is 9% pa. As at March 2019, the Tritax Group had total assets with an acquisition value of approximately £4.5 billion under management, consisting of over 38.4 million square feet of real estate assets.
- Tritax makes use of the services of more than 30 professionals.
VISION & VALUES OF TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC
- Tritax Big Box REIT plc’s objective is to drive shareholder returns and depends on its deep understanding of the Big Box sub-sector.
- This knowledge and experience allow the company to exploit value from the favourable dynamics that this sector presents.
- As the company has grown it has created a culture of good governance because they believe that strong corporate governance is integral to success.
- Good governance provides the structure for an open, informed and transparent environment to allow good decisions to be made.
- The company’s primary focus is creating growing and sustainable income through buying quality assets that are attractively priced and will protect and grow capital value over the medium term for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TRITAX BIG BOX REIT PLC
Tritax Big Box REIT plc’s shares are traded on the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) under the stock symbol BBOX.
For 2018 the company’s revenue was £ 132.8 million, operating income £ 276.4 million and net income £252.6 million.
Their performance in the market gives shareholders ample confidence to buy or sell shares and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.