Yes, Trade245 offers a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The Demo account interface is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring any trading risks or losses. Trade245 practice forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment.
Finding a reputable list about Trade245 demo account local or worldwide can be a difficult process, especially finding a complete list from a trustworthy reputable source.
Below is an in-depth Demo Account review regarding this regulated Forex company, which will assist traders to make an informed decision when it comes to using this broker’s platform and their trading interface.
How to set up a Demo Account – Step by Step
It appears that in order to open a demo account with Trade245, clients must first register with the broker. This will include the following steps:
- Navigate to the registration portal on the broker’s website
- Provide your full name and surname
- Create and confirm a password which you will use to access your demo account, and possibly your live account in future
- Indicate your country of residence
- Read and accept the broker data security protocols, and validate that you are above the age of 18
- Click “Proceed” in order to finalise the registration process and set up your demo account
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what the broker has to offer.
Trade245 Demo Account Features
Because the demo account from Trade245 will grant you full access to the MetaTrader 4 platform, you will also be able to use the following trading features:
- Traders can analyze financial markets, perform advanced trading operations, run trading robots (Expert Advisors) and copy deals of other traders.
- Three trade execution modes, including Instant Execution, as well as 2 market, 4 pending and 2 stop orders, and a trailing stop function.
- Quick trading functions allow sending trading orders straight from the chart with one click.
- The built-in tick chart feature provides an accurate method for determining entry and exit points.
- 9 time-frames, allowing traders to see the price dynamics in detail
- 30 built-in technical indicators and 24 graphic objects are available for the most comprehensive analysis of price dynamics
Pros and Cons
|✔️ PROS||❌ CONS|
|Demo account provides full access to MetaTrader 4|
|Multiple demo accounts can be opened|
You might also like: Trade245 Minimum Deposit
You might also like: Trade245 Sign up Bonus
You might also like: Trade245 Fees and Spreads
You might also like: Trade245 Account types
You might also like: Trade245 Islamic Account
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account offers the use of virtual funds instead of actual capital. This allows for risk-free trading as well as exploring of both the broker’s offer and the trading platform.
A demo account can be used for a variety of reasons including practice trading, testing trading strategies, exploring platforms and offers, and more.
Does Trade245 offer a demo account?
Yes, Trade245 offers a free demo account to all new traders.
For how long is the demo account valid?
The demo account does not appear to expire.
Which live trading accounts does Trade245 offer?
Trade245 offers a total of seven live trading accounts, consisting of Bonus 100, Bonus Rescue, No Bonus, Swap Free, Zero Spread, Cent, and Weekend Trader Accounts.
Two of these accounts, namely the Swap Free and Weekend Trader accounts, are currently available on a limited-time offer.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
Trade245 accepts three types of deposit currencies, namely ZAR, GBP and USD. Traders depositing in currencies not listed will likely incur conversion fees.