TERUMO (TYO: 4543) Shares
Terumo Corporation (TYO 4543) manufactures and supplies pharmaceuticals, medical tools and equipment like transfusion and infusion equipment, disposable medical supplies, clinical testing systems, artificial organs and electronic thermometers. Terumo markets the products through its subsidiaries and sales offices in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Terumo Corporation was founded in 1921 as Sekisen Ken-onki Corporation by a group of medical scientists led by Dr. Kitasato Shibasaburō, with the purpose to produce medical thermometers in Japan but changed its name to Terumo Corporation in October 1974.
Their first product was called “Jintan Taionkei”, the first Japanese-made thermometer.
Terumo Corporation opened its first overseas office in the United States in 1971 and since then has established subsidiaries in Europe, South America, China, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Australia and expanded its product range.
OVERVIEW OF TERUMO
Terumo Corporation has more than 25 370 full time employees and operates through three segments: Cardiac and Vascular Company, General Hospital Company, and Blood Management Company. The Cardiac and Vascular Company segment offers angiographic devices and balloon catheters, coronary stents, intravascular ultrasound systems, imaging catheters and cardio-pulmonary bypass systems.
- The General Hospital Company segment provides infusion equipment, pain management products, blood glucose and blood pressure monitoring systems, and more.
- The Blood Management Company segment offers automated blood collection and processing systems, pathogen reduction technology, and more.
VISION & VALUES OF TERUMO
Terumo Corporation contributes to society by providing valued products and services in the healthcare market and by responding to the needs of patients and healthcare professionals.
- Terumo Corporation’s core values revolve around respect, integrity, care, quality and creativity. They always act with sincerity and a sense of mission to build trust among all stakeholders.
- Terumo Corporation realises that everything they do connects them to patients, hence strives to understand health providers and work together with them to give patients a better future.
- Terumo Corporation commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TERUMO
Terumo Corporation’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO4543 and ISIN Number JP3546800008 listed in the Business Sector: Medical Equipment; Health Care.
- Highlights of Terumo Corporation’s recent performance include Q3 2019 revenue of 154,752.00 million JPY, net income of 22,919.00 million JPY and profit margin 14.81%. Total assets were 1,148.42 billion JPY, total liabilities 429.63 billion JPY and debt to assets 18.49%. Financial year 2019 saw revenue of 599,481.00 million JPY, net income of 79,470.00 million JPY and profit margin of 13.26%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 27.76 billion USD and 3050.00 billion JPY.
- Due to Terumo Corporation’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS TERUMO
Buy TERUMO stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TERUMO Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TERUMO Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TERUMO STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TERUMO STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TERUMO stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TERUMO stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?