Yes, TeraFX Demo Account offers a free demo trading account for beginner traders to train on. The Demo account interface is ideal for traders who want to learn to trade without incurring any trading risks or losses. TeraFX Demo Account practice forex trading in a 100% risk-free environment
How to set up a TeraFX Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for a TeraFX demo account traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the TeraFX website and click on the ‘Open Demo Account’ banner on the homepage.
- The trader will be redirected to an online application that has to complete with the trader’s First and Last name, email address, and mobile phone number.
- After completing the necessary fields and making the relevant selections, the trader can click on ‘Open Demo Account’.
- A new page will load with the download links to MetaTrader 4 for desktop and mobile devices. An email will be sent to the address the trader provided, containing their demo account login details.
- After MetaTrader 4 has been downloaded and installed, the trader can use these credentials to log into their demo account from the trading platform.
Trading can be a very intimidating task for beginners without prior knowledge, skill, or experience in trading and through the provision of demo accounts, brokers provide a comprehensive and risk-free environment for beginner traders.
A demo account is often referred to as a practice account due to it providing traders with the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offering without running the risk of incurring losses through the provision of virtual money with which to practice trading.
Beginner traders can use demo accounts to familiarize themselves with a live trading environment, where they can build up their trading skills by actively participating in trades and develop their own trading strategies.
Demo accounts are not merely intended only for beginners, but it provides more advanced traders the opportunity to explore what TeraFX has to offer.
TeraFX Demo Account Features
The TeraFX demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, in this case, MetaTrader 4, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on TeraFX’s offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
Pros and Cons
|Demo account sign up fully digital||None noted|
|Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|Metatrader 4 is a reliable, user-friendly trading platform|
You might also like: TeraFX Minimum Deposit
You might also like: TeraFX Sign up Bonus
You might also like: TeraFX Fees and Spreads
You might also like: TeraFX Account types
What is the difference between a demo and a live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk-free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does TeraFX offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with TeraFX?
By applying for a live trading account in completing the online application on the TeraFX website.
Which live trading accounts does TeraFX?
- Starter Account – min. deposit of US Dollar 100, average cost/mark-up on trades starting from US Dollar 18, depending on the financial instrument and variable spreads.
- Premium Account – the deposit of US Dollar 100, average cost/mark-up on trades starting from US Dollar 1, depending on the financial instrument and variable spreads.
- ECN Account – min. deposit of US Dollar 100, commissions start from US Dollar 2 and depends on the financial instrument being traded, spreads are raw and variable.
- Pro-Account – min. deposit of US Dollar 100, minimum trade size of 0.01 micro and standard lots, and a maximum of 100 standard lots. Commissions are available on demand.
- Corporate Account – traders will have to contact TeraFX customer service for more information on this account.
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- EUR, and