TECHNOLOGY ONE (TNE) Shares
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY ONE
Technology One Limited is an Australian-based company engaged in the development, marketing, sales, distribution, implementation and support and of financial management and enterprise software solutions.
The Company operates in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the South Pacific and Malaysia.
The company was founded in 1987by Adrian Di Marco, who grabbed the opportunity to build a new generation of accounting software for businesses and government departments with interactive database technology. He set up his first centre in a temporary office in a car park in Hemmant in Brisbane.
Its headquarters are now in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.
They serve local government, education, government, asset intensive, project intensive, health and community services, financial services industries and corporates.
OVERVIEW OF TECHNOLOGY ONE
- Technology One Limited develops, markets, sells, implements and supports business software solutions. It operates from Sales and Marketing, Consulting, Research and Development, Cloud, and Corporate segments.
- Sales and Marketing sells license fees and give customer support; Consulting implements software development services and provide consulting services for large purpose-built applications and Research and Development researches and develops the products.
- The Cloud segment offers cloud hosting services to customers. Its software solutions include TechnologyOne Financials, TechnologyOne Enterprise Asset Management, TechnologyOne Supply Chain, TechnologyOne Human Resource and Payroll, TechnologyOne Property and Rating, TechnologyOne Stakeholder Management and TechnologyOne Student Management.
VISION & VALUES OF TECHNOLOGY ONE
- Technology One Limited creates solutions that transform business and make life simple for customers. They visualise a single integrated enterprise solution for customers built on a single modern platform with a consistent look and feel.
- They want this enterprise solution to be able to adapts and evolve to provide customers a strong, continuing competitive advantage by using new technologies, concepts and innovation.
- The company takes responsibility for providing its comprehensive solutions to guarantee each individual customer long-term success. They understand and engage with their key markets to deliver integrated, preconfigured solutions that provide proven practice, streamline implementations and reduce time, cost and risk.
- Technology One Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of customers are met and aims to maximise returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TECHNOLOGY ONE
- Technology One Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol TNE, listed in the Information Technology sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include revenue of US Dollar 297.92 million, Net Income of US Dollar 50.98 million at a Profit Margin of 17.11%. Total Assets were US Dollar 281.09 million and Total Liabilities US Dollar 101.57 million.
- Due to Technology One Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy TECHNOLOGY ONE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TECHNOLOGY ONE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TECHNOLOGY ONE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TECHNOLOGY ONE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TECHNOLOGY ONE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TECHNOLOGY ONE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TECHNOLOGY ONE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?