TDK (TYO: 6762) Shares
TDK Corporation is a Japanese multinational electronics company that manufactures electronic materials, electronic components, and recording and data-storage media. The company has a history dating back to 1935 when it was founded in order to manufacture the iron-based magnetic material ferrite.
In 1952 and 1957 the company broadened its portfolio to include the production of magnetic tapes, with compact cassette tapes following in 1966. The company commenced its overseas operations in the US in 1965 and in Europe in 1970.
Today, TDK Corporation focuses on the development, manufacture and sales of electronic components, HDD heads and suspension, and power supplies.
Other areas of focus include power components for mobile devices, high-stability MEMS accelerometers from Tronics, and miniaturized haptic actuators.
OVERVIEW OF TDK
TDK Corporation is a comprehensive electronic components manufacturer leading the world in magnetic technology. The company commands a wide range of technologies that contribute to the convenience of modern living.
- TDK Corporation’s products serve a myriad of applications, such as in smartphones, personal computers, electrical appliances, industrial equipment, and automobiles.
- As such, TDK Corporation’s products play an important role in the realization of these new network technologies. The company’s wide variety of electronic components and modules make full use of advanced core technologies and dramatically expand the possibilities of the smartphone.
- TDK Corporation also supports the active utilization of renewable energy as society becomes more energy conscious. Especially in Europe, the use of renewable energy to reduce environmental impact is progressing, and large scale offshore wind farms have recently become a trend.
VISION & VALUES OF TDK
TDK Corporation continues to strive to achieve further innovation and create value for its stakeholders through the delivery of outstanding quality products and services, and by utilizing diverse global resources.
- To this end, the company works to contribute to culture and industry through creativity, by revitalizing and protecting the global environment and creating a convenient and safe society.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TDK
TDK Corporation trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO6762.
Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows net sales of over 707 million yen, and operating income of over 68 million yen, and increase of 9.7 % on the previous year. Income before tax was over 68 million yen, while net income attributable to the parent company was over 44 million yen, an increase of 6.4% on the previous year.
- TDK Corporation’s strong performance has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2022 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS TDK
Buy TDK stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TDK Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TDK Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TDK STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TDK STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TDK stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TDK stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?