TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE (TTWO) Stocks
ABOUT TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE
? Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. develops, markets and publishes interactive entertainment across the globe. The company owns popular labels named Rockstar Games, 2K, Social Point and its Private Division label. Rockstar games are popular for its Grand Theft Auto, Max Paine, Red Dead, L.A Noire and Midnight Club games.
2K publishes titles across a variety of categories with development studios in The United States, China, the United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Canada. Social Point develops mobile games. The company’s Private Division label develops games and offers commercial support.
Its portfolio includes hardware platforms in a range of action, casual, racing, role-playing, sports and adventure, strategy as well as shooter categories.
Take-Two products are designed for personal computers, smartphones, tablets and consoles such as PlayStation and Xbox. It is delivered through digital downloads, physical retail, cloud streaming and online platforms.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.’s headquarters is located in New York City. The company has approximately 4 900 employees and it is an S&P 500 company.
You might also like: SYNOPSYS STOCKS
HISTORY OF TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE
- Take-Two Interactive Software is founded by Ryan Brant in September 1993. The company grows successful through full motion video games with popular live actor performances. Some of these games include Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller with Dennis Hopper in 1994 as well as Ripper with Christopher Walker, Karen Allen, and Burgess Meredith in 1996.
- Theses achievement provides an opportunity for the company to enter a publishing agreement with Acclaim Entertainment and supplies products internationally. The company also secures a license with Sony Computer Entertainment to publish on its PlayStation consoles.
- In 1996 Take-Two buys Mission Studio and it announces its JetFighter III game.
- The company has its initial public offering in April 1997. With funds from its IPO, the company buys Alternative Reality Technology Studio, the European operations of GameTek. The transaction includes distribution rights to Dark Colony, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy games, as well as GameTek Canada which is later renamed to Rockstar Toronto.
- In 1998 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. purchases BMG Entertainment’s BMG Interactive for 1.85 million shares (an estimated price of US Dollar 14.2 million). The same year the company purchases Jack of All Games for a price of US Dollar 16.8 million.
- During the next few years the company invests in games such as Grand Theft Auto and expands its portfolio considerably. By 2003 its revenues exceeds US Dollar 1 billion. Several acquisitions take place during the next few years and Take-Two buys game developers for a price totaling more than US Dollar 80 million.
VISION & VALUES OF TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. values creativity and innovation. The company is on the lookout for new opportunities to create value to its shareholders. It follows a strict code of conduct and is committed to deliver a dignified and respectful environment at work.
- Wholesalers, retailers and distributors are free to set their own purchase price on products.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “TTWO”.
- Analysis data for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of US Dollar 4,366,222 thousand. Net income is US Dollar 46,280 thousand and gross profit is US Dollar 298,990 thousand.
- Total operating expenses for the reported period are US Dollar 247,260 thousand. Cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash at the end of the period are US Dollar 1,611,995 thousand.
You might also like: SYMANTEC STOCKS
LATEST NEWS TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE
Buy TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE STOCKS / SHARES
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : SVB FINANCIAL GROUP STOCKS