T-Mobile US Stocks
T-MOBILE US (TMUS) Stocks
ABOUT T-MOBILE US
T-Mobile US, Inc. is a United States wireless network operator whose majority shareholder is the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom (DT).
Its headquarters are in Bellevue, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area. It is the third largest wireless carrier in the United States with 84.2 million customers as of end of 2019.
The company provides wireless voice and data services in the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico under the T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile brands, and serves as the host network for many mobile virtual network operators.
T-Mobile US, Inc. started in 1994 with the establishment of VoiceStream Wireless PCS as a subsidiary of Western Wireless Corporation.
After its was sold from Western Wireless in 1999, VoiceStream Wireless was bought by Deutsche Telekom AG in 2001 and renamed T-Mobile USA, Inc. In 2013, T-Mobile and MetroPCS merged and started trading as T-Mobile US, Inc. Today it employs over 52 000 people.
OVERVIEW OF T-MOBILE US
- From 2016, T-Mobile US, Inc. provided wireless communications services, including voice, messaging and data, to over 71 million customers in the postpaid, prepaid and wholesale markets. It provides devices, services, and accessories across its brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. In addition, it also provides wireless communication services through a range of service plan options.
- The company offers a device trade-in program, Just Upgrade My Phone (JUMP!), which provides customers a specified-price trade-in right to upgrade their device.
- It has a range of wireless devices, including handsets, tablets and other mobile communication devices, and accessories for sale, as well as financing through equipment installment plans (EIPs) and leasing through JUMP On Demand. It also provides television services that works on any device with internet connection, through Layer3 TV.
VISION & VALUES OF T-MOBILE US
- T-Mobile US, Inc. is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation.
- The company’s advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless services to millions of customers. Despite ever-increasing data traffic, its green-powered state-of-the-art network technology helps keep our energy consumption in check.
- Its hydro-powered data centers emphasis its greening retail footprint.
- It practice smart and responsible consumption to reduce our impact on the planet. From device recycling to paperless billing, the company makes it easy for customers to reduce their environmental impact. Shareholders who purchase company shares can rest assured of superior value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF T-MOBILE US
- T-Mobile US, Inc. trades on NASDAQ and lists under the stock symbol TMUS. The company forms part of the NASDAQ 100.
- In the second quarter of 2019, T-Mobile US, Inc. delivered record service revenues of $ 8.4 billion, net income of $ 939 million, and record adjusted EBITDA of $ 3.5 billion. Its total revenue was $ 11.0 billion. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) is $ 1.09, up 18%.
- The company’s record financial performance in Q2 2019 proves that its strategy is not only good for customers, but it is also good for stockholders.
LATEST NEWS T-MOBILE US
Buy T-MOBILE US stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase T-MOBILE US Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy T-MOBILE US Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN T-MOBILE US STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE T-MOBILE US STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of T-MOBILE US stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy T-MOBILE US stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?