SRF (BOM: 503806) Shares
SRF Limited (BOM: 503806) is a chemical based multi-business company in Gurgaon, India, focused on the manufacturing of industrial and specialty intermediates. First established as Shri Ram Fibre Limited in 1970, the first manufacturing plant was established in 1973, in Manali.
The Industrial Fabrics Plant and the Coated Fabrics project was commissioned between 1983 and 1986 at Tiruchirapalli.
Commercial production of fluorochemicals was commissioned at Bhiwadi in 1989 and SRF Limited received its name in 1990. There was a joint venture between SRF Limited and Denso, SRF Nippondenso, which started the manufacturing of automotive components.
Today, SRF Limited has 13 manufacturing plants spread across three countries, two overseas plants (one in Thailand and one in South Africa) along with over 7000 employees and exporting operations to 75 countries worldwide.
OVERVIEW OF SRF
SRF Limited operates in four segments consisting of technical textiles, fluorochemicals, specialty chemicals and packaging films, each with a portfolio of products designed to meet and exceed the needs of consumers worldwide. Technical textiles comprise of products such as tyre cord, belting, coated, and laminated fabrics along with industrial yarn.
- SRF Limited has a global distribution network pertaining to the provision of a wide range of refrigerants for multiple applications such as room air-conditioners, automobile air-conditioners, refrigerators and chillers.
- The provision of flexible packaging solutions, with operations originating from three countries, provides customers with solutions for a wide range of applications in both food and non-food categories through the manufacturing of standard and specialty Bi-axially Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate and Bi-axially Oriented Polypropylene films.
- SRF Limited has a 25-year history and experience in Halogen Chemistry which is used in the Specialty Chemicals Business and used in agrochemical and pharmaceutical industries along with two state-of-the art research and development labs.
VISION & VALUES OF SRF
SRF Limited is committed to improving quality of life through a wide range of products and services which are catered according to the needs of consumers.
- The focus is not only on the provision of current product and services, but through continuous research and development to ensure that needs are met and exceeded, along with ensuring that shareholders who purchase company shares are catered for by providing continuous growth and added value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SRF
SRF Limited trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the stock symbol BOM: 503806.
- A press release on 4 November 2019, announced the financial results for the second quarter of the 2022 financial year. Market performance for SRF Limited showed that although there had been a 1% decrease in revenue from Rs. 1,722 Crore to Rs. 1,702 Crore, the profit after tax increased by 56% from Rs. 129 Crore to Rs. 201 Crore. SRF Limited applied for 182 patents as of September 2019 and of the total, forty-eight of these have already been approved to date.
- With visible improvement in the market performance and promise of further improvement in quarters to come, shareholders who buy or sell shares can be assured of solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS SRF
Buy SRF stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase SRF Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SRF Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SRF STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SRF STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SRF stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SRF stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?