SILVER LAKE RESOURCES (SLR) Shares
ABOUT SILVER LAKE RESOURCES
Silver Lake Resources Limited is a mineral exploration company that, with its subsidiaries, are involved in the exploration and production of gold, copper and silver deposits in Australia.
The company holds interests in five mines and two processing facilities across its Deflector operations in the Southern Murchison region of Western Australia; and Mount Monger operations in the Kalgoorlie terrane subdivision of the Eastern Goldfields. The company’s headquarters are in South Perth.
It has recently made significant investments in exploration which has delivered opportunities to increase life of mine transparency and deliver higher margin ounces to maximise the value of its extensive underground development and surface infrastructure.
OVERVIEW OF SILVER LAKE RESOURCES
- Silver Lake Resources Limited’s principal activities include gold mining and processing from projects including Mount Monger operation, Murchison operation and Great Southern Gold project.
- The Mount Monger goldfield is located southeast of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Its operations include Daisy Complex, Cock-eyed Bob, Santa and Imperial/Majestic.
- The Murchison operation is located southeast of Cue, northeast of Perth. Its assets consist of the Tuckabianna, Comet, Moyagee and Eelya projects.
- The Great Southern Gold Project is in the Ravensthorpe region of Western Australia, west of the Port of Esperance. The Great Southern Project consists of a package of tenements, gold and base metal mineral resources and ore reserves.
VISION & VALUES OF SILVER LAKE RESOURCES
- Silver Lake Resources Limited follows a strategy that focuses on maximising all returns to their shareholders.
- This includes maximising the value of their established asset base through independent mining centres to diversify high-grade ore sources; increasing ore reserve and mineral resource conversion visibility and a disciplined and relentless focus on operating productivity.
- They create new opportunities to compete for capital and follows a return-driven approach to capital allocation while embracing cost effective, leading edge exploration technologies.
- All development and operating asset opportunities are rigorously evaluated to create a balanced portfolio that drive returns. Silver Lake Resources Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of customers are met and aims to maximise returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SILVER LAKE RESOURCES
- Silver Lake Resources Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol SLR, listed in the Materials sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include revenue of US Dollar 301.51 million, net income of US Dollar 6.50 million and profit margin of 2.16%. Their balance sheet showed total assets of US Dollar 572.57 million, total liabilities of US Dollar 98.35 million and no debt to assets.
- Due to Silver Lake Resources Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy SILVER LAKE RESOURCES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase SILVER LAKE RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SILVER LAKE RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SILVER LAKE RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SILVER LAKE RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SILVER LAKE RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SILVER LAKE RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?