SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL (TYO: 4063) Shares
ABOUT SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (TYO 4063) is the largest chemical company in Japan, ranked No. 9 in Forbes Global 2000’s chemical sector and it produces and distributes synthetic resins and other chemical products such as fertilisers.
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. also manufactures electronic materials such as semiconductor silicon, synthetic, and rare earth quartz.
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. has the largest global market share for polyvinyl chloride, semiconductor silicon, and photomask substrates and was named one of Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Innovators in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The company name derives from Shin’etsu Region, where its first chemical plant was established as Shin-Etsu Nitrogen Fertilizer in 1926. The name was changed to Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. in 1940 and today Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. is headquartered in Tokyo with manufacturing locations in 14 countries worldwide.
OVERVIEW OF SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. has 21 735 full time employees and manufactures and sells polyvinyl chloride (PVC), semiconductor devices, silicones, and rare earth magnets worldwide through the following segments: PVC/Chlor-Alkali; Semiconductor Silicon; Silicones; Electronics and Functional Materials; Specialty Chemicals; and Processing, Trading & Specialized Services.
- Products are used in PVC pipes, plastic greenhouses, electric wire coating materials, vinyl windows, and siding materials.
- Others like caustic soda are used in alumina, paper and pulp, soap and detergents, and super-absorbent polymers; sodium hypochlorite; methanol; and chloromethane.
- Semiconductor silicon wafers are used in electronic devices and automobiles.
VISION & VALUES OF SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. strictly complies with all laws and regulations, conducts fair business practices and contributes to people’s daily lives as well as to the advance of industry and society by creating value through the provision of key materials and technologies.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. strives to provide materials of such value that it would be considered indispensable in improving people’s quality of life.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO 4063 and ISIN Number JP3371200001 listed in the Business Sector: Chemicals.
- Highlights of Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.’s recent performance includes Q4 2019 revenue of 387,469.00 million JPY, net income of 81,811.00 million JPY and profit margin 21.11%.
- Total assets were 3,104.30 billion JPY and total liabilities 464.05 billion JPY with debt to assets 0.70%. The 2019 financial year showed revenue of 1,594.04 billion JPY, net income of 309.13 billion JPY and profit margin 19.39%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 45.86 Billion USD and 5040.00 Billion JPY.
- Due to Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL
Buy SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?