SHIMIZU (TYO: 1803) Shares
Shimizu Corporation is an architectural, civil engineering and general contracting company and is recognized as one of the top five contractors in Japan and among the top 20 in the world.
Its headquarters are in Tokyo, with over 15 000 employees.
Kisuke Shimizu, as carpenter form Etchu, founded the company in 1804. From the moment the company was founded, Kisuke Shimizu I aspired to wholeheartedly devote himself to the company’s work and create quality reliable structures.
Today, Shimizu continually delves deeply into knowledge and technology to meet the needs of its clients and, by extension, society.
OVERVIEW OF SHIMIZU
Shimizu Corporation is a Japan-based company involved in construction. The company operates in two business divisions: Construction and Investment Development.
- The company is involved in architecture, civil engineering, overseas construction, real estate development, engineering, life cycle valuation (LCV), and frontier business.
- It is also involved in the sale and leasing of construction materials and equipment, as well as the construction, maintenance, management of public facilities. Potential
VISION & VALUES OF SHIMIZU
Shimizu Corporation is committed to creating value that is ahead of its time, through constant self-transformation, challenging the ordinary, and co-creation with diverse business partners.
- Through Smart Innovation, the company aspires to contribute to a sustainable future where people can enjoy abundance and happiness.
- Shimizu Corporation commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SHIMIZU
Shimizu Corporation’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO 1803. Obayashi Corporation lists in the Business Sector: Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure. It is also a constituent of the Nikkei 225 stock index.
- For the first half of the 2019 financial year ending in September, the company reports net sales of 8 348 million yen, an increase of 14.4%. Gross profit is 1 043 million yen, an increase of 16.6%. Net profit is 476 million yen, an increase of 30.5%. Dividends per share are 36 yen.
- Due to Shimizu Corporation’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS SHIMIZU
Buy SHIMIZU stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase SHIMIZU Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SHIMIZU Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SHIMIZU STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SHIMIZU STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SHIMIZU stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SHIMIZU stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?