SEKISUI HOUSE (TYO: 3309) Shares
ABOUT SEKISUI HOUSE
Sekisui House Limited is one of Japan’s largest homebuilders which has its headquarters in Osaka.
The company has a history dating back to 1960 and is associated with Sekisui Chemicals.
In 2009 the company expanded its portfolio into Australia and Russia before expanding into China and the United States the following year. Today, the company has built 2.44 million houses, with projects spread across the world.
OVERVIEW OF SEKISUI HOUSE
Sekisui House Limited’s portfolio is diversified across the globe, with a presence in UK, Singapore, China, Japan, Australia and the USA.
- In May 2019, Sekisui House Limited made a major move into the U.K. housing market in partnership with a local governmental agency, Homes England, and a general real estate company, Urban Splash.
- Sekisui House Limited will accelerate the supply of high-quality homes to meet market demands, leveraging its technologies and expertise built up in Japan through its proprietary production system.
- In Singapore, Sekisui House Limited is committed to developing sustainable communities, such as One Holland Village, a large-scale housing and commercial complex that is attracting much attention. The company works with local partners to adapt its concept and design of housing and community development to local lifestyles, to deliver development projects with high added value.
- In China, Sekisui House Limited is expanding its development business mainly in Shenyang, Suzhou, Wuxi, and Taicang, focusing on commercial establishments as well as projects such as townhouses that utilize the company’s track record in environmentally sustainable housing.
- The Shenyang Factory, its production base in China, pursues the same high level of quality found in Japan. This enables the continuous creation of high-quality, sustainable housing and community development.
- With a track record of building more than 2 440 000 dwellings in total, Sekisui House Limited is highly regarded as a leading company in the housing industry and beyond, both in Japan and abroad.
VISION & VALUES OF SEKISUI HOUSE
Sekisui House Limited views housing value from the multidimensional perspectives of its four key values, namely environmental value, economic value, social value and homeowner value, and strives to increase the value of each.
- When developing business overseas, Sekisui House Limited thoroughly researches the climate, natural features, culture and lifestyles in each country or region and aims to create sustainable houses and communities based on the specific requirements of the region.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF SEKISUI HOUSE
Sekisui House Limited trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO 3309.
- Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows net sales of 1 735.2 billion yen and increase of 16.6% on the previous year.
- Sekisui House Limited’s strong performance has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2022 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS SEKISUI HOUSE
Buy SEKISUI HOUSE stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase SEKISUI HOUSE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy SEKISUI HOUSE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SEKISUI HOUSE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE SEKISUI HOUSE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of SEKISUI HOUSE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy SEKISUI HOUSE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?