RoboForex Demo Account
How to set up a RoboForex Demo Account – Step by Step
To register for, and set up a demo account with RoboForex, traders can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the RoboMarkets website and hover over the ‘Trading’ tab and select ‘Demo Accounts’ from the dropdown menu.
- The trader will be redirected to a new page where the ‘Open Demo Account’ banner can be clicked.
- The trader will be redirected to an online application where the required fields pertaining to email address, First and Last name, and mobile phone have to be completed.
- Before continuing to the next step, the trader has to confirm that they are at least 18 years of age, the consent regarding the use of cookie files and data processing, and lastly whether the trader would like marketing information.
- Once this has been completed/selected, the trader will be redirected to a new page that contains their login details, information about the demo-wallet, and demo account.
- The trader can select their preferred trading platform, demo account type, leverage, and virtual start deposit before clicking ‘Confirm’.
- An email will be sent to the address that the trader provided and the embedded link in the email has to be clicked to verify the trader’s email address before access to the demo account will be allowed.
- The trader will receive their login credentials via email and the trading platform the trader chose will have to be downloaded and installed before the trader can access their RoboMarkets demo account.
- Once the trading platform has been installed, the trader can log in using the RoboMarkets credentials provided in the demo account confirmation email.
RoboForex Demo Account Features
The RoboMarkets demo account features will depend on the trading platform that the trader uses, whether MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5, in conjunction with the demo account.
In other words, the demo account features can be accessed through the trading platform and will depend on RoboMarkets’ offering with regards to asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, and so on.
Pros and Cons
|1. Demo account sign up fully digital||1. None noted|
|2. Sign up is quick and hassle-free|
|3. Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 are reliable, user-friendly trading platforms|
What is the difference between a demo and live trading account?
A demo account provides the trader with a practice account that can be used to practice trading in a risk free environment.
Demo accounts are often suited for beginners who need to build up experience with trading as well as advanced traders who would like to test their trading strategies and explore the offering of a broker before registering a live account.
Does RoboForex offer a demo account?
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with RoboForex?
All that you have to do is complete additional information along with providing proof of ID and proof of residence. This can easily be done from the Client Portal/Secure Area.
Which live trading accounts does RoboForex?
- Pro-Standard Account – minimum deposit of $100, variable spreads from 1.3 pips, zero commissions and leverage up to 1:1000.
- ECN-Pro Account – minimum deposit of $100, variable spreads from 0.0 pips, commissions of $20 charged per 1 million USD of trading volume, leverage of 1:300.
- Prime Account – minimum deposit of $100, variable spreads from 0.0 pips, commissions of $15 per 1 base currency, leverage of 1:100.
- Pro-Cent Account – minimum deposit of $100, variable spreads from 1.3 pips, zero commission fees and leverage up to 1:1000. The difference between this account and the Standard account is that it uses cents, rather than dollars.
- R Trader Account – minimum deposit of $100, variable spreads from $0.01 pips, minimum commissions of $1.5 charged on US Stocks (with a deposit from $10,000)
What are the available deposit currencies for a live trading account?
- AED, and more.