REINET INVESTMENTS SCA (RNI) Shares
ABOUT REINET INVESTMENTS
Reinet Investments was established in Luxembourg in 2008 after the restructuring of Richemont SA to a partnership limited by shares.
The company functions as an investment vehicle, comprising Reinet Investment and Reinet Fund. The company utilizes an investment strategy that involves a long-term perspective of investment opportunities, while building a wide and high-value asset portfolio, which includes listed and unlisted equities, bonds, real estate and derivative instruments. While Richemont redeemed its ordinary capital, Reinet retained its principal asset of Richemont’s interest in British American Tobacco.
Reinet Investments shares are available to purchase on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, and is also listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), where it trades under the stock symbol –RNI with a market cap of over R45 billion. This gives South African investors the opportunity to buy into international capital growth while broadening the company’s investment base.
You might also like: REDEFINE PROPERTIES SHARES
VISION & VALUES OF REINET INVESTMENTS
- Reinet Investments has reported tremendous growth, with financial data recording a net asset value of over 5 billion Euros, which amounted to a fantastic return of 19% since 2009. Added to this, the company’s net asset value increased by 962 million Euros, a growth of 23%, with British American Tobacco comprising over 70% of this.
- The company has also been able to add value to its portfolio through several private equity partnerships, particularly Trilantic Capital Partners, broadening Reinet’s market presence with this global equity firm’s large minority interests in North America and Europe. As such, the company has continued to diversify its portfolio with large investments in land development and mortgages in the US, as well as in lucrative diamond mining projects in South Africa. This large-scale diversification places the company in a solid position to invest in new opportunities, with 60 million Euros of new investments made for the year of 2015 alone.
- This fantastic growth trajectory has reflected well on the company’s share price, with shareholders receiving a cumulative 133 million Euros worth of dividends from British American Tobacco, with this particular interest delivering an increase in value for Reinet of 582 million Euros. The company also works to further diversify its market presence through a 552 million Euro investment in a number of unlisted entities, such as the Pension Corporation Group in the UK. This investment alone provided an estimated fair value increase from 541 million Euros to 907 million Euros.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF REINET INVESTMENTS
- Reinet Investments powerful performance has resulted in a flourishing share price on the JSE, with the live online stock charts indicating that it remains a strong buy in 2019 and beyond.
- Analyst forecasts show that the company’s investments will reap high returns, which in total makes this a very attractive buy for South African investors who may also shore their income against domestic market volatility with this overseas investment and growing share price.
- While British American Tobacco has proven a lucrative asset for the company as well as for investors, Reinet’s diversified portfolio only serves to bolster its performance and reliability in the market.
- British American Tobacco will continue to show strong growth, particularly from its emerging markets, where consumer demand for its products are on the rise. All in all, Reinet remains a sound purchase for those who choose to buy shares on the JSE today.
You might also like: RCL FOODS SHARES
Buy REINET INVESTMENTS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase REINET INVESTMENTS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy REINET INVESTMENTS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN REINET INVESTMENTS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE REINET INVESTMENTS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of REINET INVESTMENTS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy REINET INVESTMENTS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : RAND MERCHANT INVESTMENT SHARES