REGIS RESOURCES (RRL) Shares
ABOUT REGIS RESOURCES
Regis Resources Limited is a mineral exploration and production company that mines for gold, nickel, and copper in Australia.
The company owns 100 % interests in the Duketon project in the North Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia and the McPhillamys project in the Central Western region of New South Wales.
The company was incorporated in 1986 and has its headquarters in Perth.
Its management team has a successful track record of developing mid- sized gold operations in Australia and Africa.
OVERVIEW OF REGIS RESOURCES
- Regis Resources Limited is mainly engaged in the production of gold from the Duketon Gold Project; exploration, evaluation and development of gold projects in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia, and exploration and evaluation of the McPhillamys Gold Project in New South Wales.
- Its Duketon Gold Project is in the North Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia north of Laverton. Its McPhillamys Gold Project is located southeast of Orange and west of Bathurst in the Central West region of New South Wales.
- The Duketon Gold Project commenced operations in 2010 and has produced more than 450 000 ounces of gold. The company is confident that Moolart Well offers further reserve and resource growth potential from continued exploration programmes.
- In 2012 they announced the completion of its second mine at the Duketon Project, the Garden Well Gold Mine. The project is expected to have a life of nine years producing on average 180 000 ounces of gold per year.
- A third deposit in the Duketon project area is the Rosemont Gold Project, north-west of the Garden Well Gold Mine.
VISION & VALUES OF REGIS RESOURCES
- Regis Resources Limited recognises and respects the traditions and cultures of indigenous people in undertaking their activities. They are committed to building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with communities by consulting with local landholders and key stakeholders, protecting and respecting human and property rights, and sites of heritage or cultural significance.
- They ensure that employees and contractors receive training in environment, heritage, cultural awareness and community relations and protect the values, land and sites of significance in managing their operations. They utilise services of local businesses and employ indigenous people.
- The company recognises that mining, and exploration activities can have environmental impacts and has developed sound procedures to maintain the integrity of the environment.
- Regis Resources Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of customers are met and aims to increase returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF REGIS RESOURCES
Regis Resources Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol RRL, listed in the Materials sector.
Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include record gold production of 363 418 ounces, with a net profit after tax of US Dollar 163.1 million.
Its income statement reflects revenue of US Dollar 652.45 million and a profit margin of 25.01%. Its balance sheet showed total Assets of US Dollar 954.00 million and total liabilities of US Dollar 237.53 million.
Due to Regis Resources Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy REGIS RESOURCES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase REGIS RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy REGIS RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN REGIS RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE REGIS RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of REGIS RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy REGIS RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?