REEF CASINO TRUST (RCT) Shares
ABOUT REEF CASINO TRUST
Reef Casino Trust is a single purpose trust. The company’s portfolio includes the owning and leasing of the Reef Hotel Casino complex in Cairns, Australia.
The Reef Hotel Casino offers a wide selection of services in the hotel, cuisine, bars, conferences, casino and wedding categories. Reef Hotel Casino has several table games that includes Roulette, Blackjack, Money Wheel, Reef Routine, Paradise Pontoon, Sic-Bo and Rapid Roulette.
It operates approximately 520 gaming machines, more than 40 gambling tables and has plus Club Prive, Keno and TAB. The casino’s live entertainment includes live music, boxing and UFC.
Reef Casino Trust is a subsidiary of Reef Casino Investments Pty Ltd.
OVERVIEW OF REEF CASINO TRUST
In January 1992 the Queensland Government calls for submissions from interested candidates for the right to build and operate a casino in Cairns.
Reef Casino Trust is then founded by Touraust Corporation Pty Ltd, Country Comfort Trust No 1, Australian Olympic Committee and Casinos Austria International Limited. On 10 December 1993 its prospectus date offers 76.68 million units that the public can buy for a price of US Dollar 1 per unit.
February 1994 Reef Casino Trust lists on the Australian Stock Exchange. The licence is granted for the Casino and on 31 January the Reef Hotel Casino starts trading.
During June 2000 Reef Corporate Services becomes the Responsible Entity for the Trust and is restructured as a Managed Investment Scheme under the MIA.
December 2001 sees the company jointly owned by Accor Casino Investments (Australia) Pty Ltd and Casinos Austria Limited.
In 2004 Reef Corporate Cervices Limited obtains an Australian Financial Services Licence.
VISION & VALUES OF REEF CASINO TRUST
- Reef Casino Trust operates responsibly and supports responsible gambling.
- The company’s mission is to provide its customers with the ultimate level of entertainment, gambling, accommodation and dining experience through its quality services.
- The company values high performance, innovation, sustainability and integrity.
- It aims to generate long-term value for all parties and positive earnings for its shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF REEF CASINO TRUST
- Reef Casino Trust trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol RCT. Potential investors can buy shares now.
- Data analysis for the company’s six months ending 30 June 2019 reports a revenue from ordinary activities of US Dollar 7.59 million. Profit from ordinary shares is US Dollar 0.755 million.
- Distributable profit is US Dollar 1.51 million. Distributions for the period are 3.04 cents per unit. EBITDA is US Dollar 4.22 million.
- Operating expenses are US Dollar 3.52 million and total expenses are US Dollar 6.08 million.
Buy REEF CASINO TRUST stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase REEF CASINO TRUST Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy REEF CASINO TRUST Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN REEF CASINO TRUST STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE REEF CASINO TRUST STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of REEF CASINO TRUST stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy REEF CASINO TRUST stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?