RECRUIT HOLDINGS (TYO: 6098) Shares
ABOUT RECRUIT HOLDINGS
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. (TYO 6098) is a human resources company with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. provides human resource technology, marketing media and temporary staffing services in Japan and overseas and operates the job search engine “Indeed” and online job and company information site “Glassdoor”.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. was founded in 1960 by Hiromasa Ezoe as an advertisement company that specialised in university newspapers called “Daigaku Shimbun Koukokusha”. In1963/4 it changed its name from “Daigaku Shimbun Koukokusha” to “Japan Recruitment Centre Holdings” and in 1963 again to “Japan Recruit Centre Holdings”.
In 1984 it became Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
OVERVIEW OF RECRUIT HOLDINGS
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. has more than 45,850 full time employees and company products and services include internet-based business, consulting services, technology, software products, software services and financial results.
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. operates through HR Technology, Media & Solutions, and Staffing segments and owns several websites and applications. Indeed.com, which offers job listings from information found on company career pages, job search sites and other online sources. Its Glassdoor site is an online job and company information site and Suumo is a real estate and housing website.
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. also offers staffing agency services and human capital outsourcing services; IT and digital recruitment services to organisations and individuals.
VISION & VALUES OF RECRUIT HOLDINGS
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. is focused on creating new value for society and envisions a world where individuals and businesses can focus on what really matters. They enjoy exploring what is possible for the future, question the status quo, fail well and overcome with resilience.
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. consists of people fueled by curiosity, who respect and capitalise on each other’s differences and strive to contribute to a sustainable society through corporate activities.
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF RECRUIT HOLDINGS
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO6098 and ISIN Number JP3970300004 listed in the Business Sector: Software and IT; Technology.
- Highlights of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.’s recent performance includes revenue of 556.48 billion JPY and net profit of 23.05 billion JPY for the quarter ending March 2019. Annual results for 2019 include revenue of 2,310.76 billion JPY, net income of 174.28 billion JPY and profit margin of 7.54%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 58.33 Billion USD and 6410.00 Billion JPY.
- Due to Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS RECRUIT HOLDINGS
Buy RECRUIT HOLDINGS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase RECRUIT HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy RECRUIT HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN RECRUIT HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE RECRUIT HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of RECRUIT HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy RECRUIT HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?