RAMELIUS RESOURCES (RMS) Shares
ABOUT RAMELIUS RESOURCES
Ramelius Resources Limited is a gold exploration and production company that focuses on exploration activities in Western Australia.
The Company also explores for base metals. It had been listed on the ASX since 2003 and is in production since 2006.
The company-making mine, Wattle Dam, was operated successfully from 2006 to 2013 and was located south of Kalgoorlie.
At one stage it was the highest graded gold mine in Australia. Currently the company’s operations are based at Mt Magnet, Edna May and Vivien underground mine near Leinster. Exploration projects are also ongoing in Nevada, USA.
OVERVIEW OF RAMELIUS RESOURCES
- Ramelius Resources Limited is involved in exploration, mine development, mine operations, the sale of gold and milling services.
- Operational projects include Mt Magnet Mine, Kathleen Valley Mine and Vivien Mine, development projects include Blackmans and Water Tank Hill and exploration projects include Milkyway, Boorgardie Basin and Tanami Joint Venture Gold Project.
- The Mt Magnet gold project is located near Mt Magnet, approximately 500 kilometers north-east of Perth in the Murchison Goldfield of the Western Australian Yilgarn Craton.
- The Blackmans gold project is located approximately 30 kilometers north of Mt Magnet, in Western Australia. The Water Tank Hill project lies just west of Mt Magnet in Western Australia. The Milkyway gold project is located southwest of the processing plant at Mt Magnet, Western Australia.
- In 2019 the company produced 196 679 ounces from its Mt Magnet, Vivien, and Edna May gold mines. Sales for the year totaled 203 318 ounces.
VISION & VALUES OF RAMELIUS RESOURCES
- Ramelius Resources Limited anticipates maintaining mine life at five years or more through exploration and acquisition. With this, they plan to build and maintain a sustainable and diverse workforce focused on high performance. The company beliefs in communicating with shareholders and investors continuously to ensure they are informed on governance issues and sustainability matters.
- With regard of social responsibilities, the company beliefs in maintaining diversity of its workforce and encourages employees with diverse backgrounds, experiences, values and skills to undergo training and ongoing professional development.
- In its operations acknowledgement of native title is noted, since it promotes indigenous regard for land and respect of the culture, traditions and cultural sites of indigenous people.
- Ramelius Resources Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of customers are met and vows to increase returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF RAMELIUS RESOURCES
Ramelius Resources Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol RMS, listed in the Materials sector.
Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include delivering a fifth consecutive year of profit, with a net profit after tax of US Dollar 21.8 million with a profit margin of 6.19%. At the end of June, they held US Dollar 106.8 million in cash and bullion and was debt-free.
EBITDA was US Dollar 112.2 million (2018: US Dollar 127.0 million), NPAT US Dollar 21.8 million (2018: US Dollar 30.8 million) and cash from operating activities US Dollar 137.0 million (2018: US Dollar 118.9 million). Its balance sheet showed total assets of US Dollar 396.57 million and total liabilities of US Dollar 117.63 million.
Due to Ramelius Resources Limited’s good performance shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy RAMELIUS RESOURCES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase RAMELIUS RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy RAMELIUS RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN RAMELIUS RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE RAMELIUS RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of RAMELIUS RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy RAMELIUS RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?