QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (QIP) Shares
ABOUT QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
QANTM Intellectual Property Limited operates through a group of leading intellectual property services companies. Its three flagship brands are Davies Collison Cave, FPA Patent Attorneys and Advanz Fidelis IP Sdn Bhd.
These companies’ portfolios offer its customer in a wide selection of products and services regarding how to build, protect, commercialize, enforce and manage IP rights.
Davies Collison Cave is one of the largest of these companies. It offers patents, trademarks and legal services. FPA Patent Australia specializes in patent attorney practices.
It focuses primarily on patent and design services. Advanz Fidelis IP Sdn Bhd serves customers across Malaysia, Europe and the United States.
QANTM Intellectual Property Limited operates in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane as well as Singapore.
OVERVIEW OF QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
In 1877 Collison & Co. is founded in Adelaide. The company expands to Melbourne in 1929 Les Davies buys the company. Together it forms Davies & Collison.
In 1937 Arthur S Cave is established when Fred Walch is purchased. Davies Collison bus Arthur S Cave in 1991 and the company is renamed Davies Collison Cave.
In 2015 the company expands to Singapore and opens an office. In 2016 it is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and its name changes to QANTM Intellectual Property Limited.
In 2018 the company buys a Malaysian IP company named Advanz Fidelis IP Sdn Bhd.
VISION & VALUES OF QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- QANTM Intellectual Property Limited values its customers and its vision are to become an industry leader by serving its customers with timely, efficient and quality services.
- The company conducts business within an ethical manner and in accordance with the highest standards of corporate governance.
- The company operates responsibly and sustainably. It generates substantial earnings for its shareholders and invests in assets that will generate long term value for all parties.
- The company also values transparency, honesty, integrity and adheres to all regulations.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- QANTM Intellectual Property Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol QIP.
- Share can be purchased now at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for the company’s annual results for 2019 reports a revenue of US Dollar 112.2 million. Service charges revenue is US Dollar 86.5 million. Operating expenses are US Dollar 67.1 million and EBITDA after foreign exchange is US Dollar 24.0 million. The company’s EBITDA margin is 27.7 percent.
- Net profit after tax is US Dollar 14.8 million. Operating cash flow is US Dollar 14.6 million. Full year dividends are 8.3 cents per share.
Buy QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy QANTM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?