PYROLYX AG (PLX) Shares
ABOUT PYROLYX AG
Pyrolyx AG is a global leader in the extraction of recovered Carbon Black It uses end-of-life tires across Germany and internationally to develop and operate waste tires into useful, raw materials.
Its portfolio offers mainly recovered Carbon Black that is used is the manufacturing of plastic masterbatches, mechanical rubber products, tires as well as pigments and plastics.
Additionally, the company also use the end-of-life tires to manufacture steel for commercial uses; pyrolysis oil used in heating oil, feedstock for synthetic gas and fuel oil; and gas used for heat and energy.
Pyrolyx AG is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
OVERVIEW OF PYROLYX AG
- Pyrolyx AG is founded in 2009 as Scutum Capital AG.
- It is based on patent-protected technology. In 2011 the company’s first pilot plant is constructed in Drunen, the Netherlands. It is renamed Pyrolyx AG in 2012. In 2015 the company buys cct Stegelitz GmbH, adding its commercial recovered Carbon Black plant in Stegelitz, Germany, to its portfolio. It also improves on the company’s resources and technology.
- In 2016 it enters a joint venture agreement with Reklaim. The company starts with the construction of its new United States plant.
- The same year it lists on the Australian Securities Exchange – the first German company in history to do so.
- During 2019 the company begins operations at the Indiana facility located in Terre Haute. It also starts construction on a second plant in the same area.
VISION & VALUES OF PYROLYX AG
- Pyrolyx AG values the environment, not just from where it operates but the world as an entity.
- The company’s mission is to use its proprietary technology to recycle end-of-life tires into recovered Carbon Black. By doing so, the company meets a growing demand without having a negative impact on the environment.
- It reduces carbon dioxide as well as minimises strains on society and the environment.
- The company operates sustainably and responsibly, ensures high-quality products are offered to its customers and aims to generate profitable earnings for its shareholders. It also values its employees and provide a healthy and safe workplace.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PYROLYX AG
- Pyrolyx AG trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol PLX.
- Potential investors can buy affordably priced shares today.
- Data analysis for the company’s half year results for the six months ending 30 June 2019 reports a revenue from ordinary activities of € 490 million, an increase of 136 percent.
- Cash and cash equivalents are € 6,304 million. Trade receivables are € 171 million. Inventories are € 38 million. Other current assets are € 412 million and prepaid expenses are € 112 million. Total assets are € 68,784 million. Basic and diluted earnings are both € 0.93 per share.
Buy PYROLYX AG stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase PYROLYX AG Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy PYROLYX AG Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN PYROLYX AG STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE PYROLYX AG STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of PYROLYX AG stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy PYROLYX AG stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?