PULTEGROUP (PHM) Stocks
? PulteGroup, Inc. is a residential construction company. The company is the third largest homebuilding company in the nation.
It operates in 47 markets today across 23 states. Its portfolio includes brands such as Del Webb, Centex, Pulte, DiVosta, Pulte and John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods.
The company can serve customers at every stage of building requirement. PulteGroup has a diverse portfolio that creates opportunities for clients and shareholders. The company has provided more than 725 000 homes
PulteGroup, Inc.’s headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia. The company employs more than 4 800 people across 3 states. The company is an S&P 500 component.
HISTORY OF PULTEGROUP
- PulteGroup is founded in 1950 and later named PHM Corporation.
- The company starts out with a single house to build and the client buys it for a price of US Dollar 10 000. The company is incorporated 1956.
- In 1977 the company declares its first cash dividends. During 1977 to 1979 the company expands its portfolio to Phoenix and Texas.
- Record sales of 4 714 homes are sold in 1979 and revenues exceed 294 million. Houses can be purchased in a price range of US Dollar 50 000 to US Dollar 600 thousand in 17 different markets and 11 states.
- By 1995 Pulte is the largest residential construction company in the United States.
- In 1983 PHM Corporation starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The company is renamed Pulte Corporation and the same year it enters the Las Vegas and Cleveland markets in 1992.
- By 2012 Pulte is the largest builder by revenue and the second largest by unit in the nation. In the same year the company is named to the Fortune 500.
VISION & VALUES OF PULTEGROUP
- PulteGroup Inc., with its suppliers and contractors, have built veterans that are wounded more than 50 new homes, valued at approximately US Dollar 17 million.
- Since 1950 PulteGroup has helped almost 655 000 families. Fundraisers are held to assist Habitat for Humanity. Each one raises between US Dollar 4,000 and US Dollar 5,000 for housing needs.
- A total of 26 352 meals are donated to such families. PulteGroup Employees volunteers at a non-profit organization, Feed My Starving Children. It serves meals to malnourished children in more than 70 countries.
- The company is socially and environmentally responsible. PulteGroup conserves water and energy in its buildings. Water saving appliances helps save the company approximately 27 gallons of water each day. Each year new solar panels are installed to help conserve energy.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PULTEGROUP
- PulteGroup, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “PHM”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ended June 30, 2019 report total revenues of US Dollar 2,488,985 thousand. Cash and equivalents are US Dollar 631,309 thousand and restricted cash is US Dollar 27,965 thousand.
- Total cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash are US Dollar 659,274 thousand. Other assets are US Dollar 837,279 thousand and net income is US Dollar 241,041 thousand. Comprehensive income is US Dollar 241,066 thousand. Cash dividends declared are US Dollar 0.11 per share.