PSG KONSULT (KST) Shares
ABOUT PSG KONSULT
PSG Konsult Ltd. is a financial services group located in South Africa. The company’s portfolio includesadministration services, including investment management, stockbroking, insurance and investment broking, healthcare brokerage and administration, employment wealth benefits, managed multi-manager solutions, retirement and structured products, the issue of short-term and long-term insurance contracts, financial planning and advice as well as management of local and foreign unit trusts.
PSG Konsult Ltd. operates through three segments: PSG Wealth (a wealth management service company that offers its services to individuals, businesses and families), PSG Asset Management (services for unit trusts, global funds and segregated portfolios) and PSG Insure (short term insurance for personal as well as commercial clients).
PSG Group owns 62.2 percent of PSG Konsult. The company operates out of all South Africa’s provinces and has two offices in Namibia and Mauritius. The company is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, with secondary listings on the Namibian Stock Exchange. The company’s Johannesburg Stock Exchange market cap is R9.25 billion. Assets under management and administration are approximately R470 billion.
Major shareholders of the company are Public Investment Corporation, PSG Financial Services Ltd. and Coronation Asset Managers.
You might also like: PIONEER FOODS SHARES
HISTORY OF PSG KONSULT
- PSG Konsult is established in 1998 by parent company PSG Group Ltd. Its shares are listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in 2014, separately from the PSG Group shares. It expands impressively by acquiring businesses.
- The company’s market capitalization at the time is R9.25 billion and its assets under management and administration control is approximately R470 billion. From 2010 to 2016, the company’s profit before tax has grown from 144 million to approximately R631 million.
VISION & VALUES OF PSG KONSULT
- PSG Konsult follows the principals of corporate governance, sustainability and accountability. The company acts responsibly and complies with the necessary codes and standards. Its code of conduct states that it advises customers with faith, diligence and professional knowledge.
- It ensures that customer funds are directly deposited and it provides clients with products and services according to their needs.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PSG KONSULT
- PSG Konsult trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSE stock symbol KST. Its shares can be found in the financial sector under asset management.
- Analysis data for the company’s annual report for the year ending February 28, 2019, shows recurring headline earnings per share increased with 4 percent. Total assets under management are R222 billion, an increase of 8 percent. The company pays regular, large dividends to its shareholders.
- The forecast for PSG Konsult shares predict impressive growth and are worthwhile to buy. The share price is currently stable.
You might also like: PICK N PAY SHARES
Buy PSG KONSULT stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase PSG KONSULT Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy PSG KONSULT Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN PSG KONSULT STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE PSG KONSULT STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of PSG KONSULT stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy PSG KONSULT stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : PEPCOR SHARES