PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP (PCG) Shares
ABOUT PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP
Pengana Capital Group Limited is a diversified funds management company. It specializes in investment strategies that will generate superior long-term returns and focuses on capital preservation.
The company’s portfolio includes the management of approximately AUS Dollar 3 billion in Australian and international assets as well as several trusts and funds.
Pengana Capital Group Limited is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It has additional offices in Brisbane and Melbourne.
OVERVIEW OF PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP
In 2003 Malcolm Turnbull and Russel Pillemer founds the company.
During the next few years the company introduces Pengana Emerging Companies Fund, Pengana Australian Equities Fund and Pengana Asia Special Events Fund. National Australia Bank buys Malcolm Turnbull’s shares in the company. In 2013 the company’s funds under management exceeds US Dollar 1 billion and by 2016 it exceeds US Dollar 2 billion.
In March 2017 one of the largest institutional investors in Australia, Washington H Soul Pattinson, buys National Australia Bank’s stake in the company. In June 2017 the company merges with Hunter Hall International Limited, one Australia’s largest ethical management fund companies.
This expands the company’s portfolio considerably into the fund management markets. It is renamed Pengana Capital Group and now has more than US Dollar 3 in billion funds under management.
A few months later it enters an agreement with WHEB Asset Management LLP to create Pengana WHEB Sustainable Impact Fund.
In 2019 the Pengana Private Equity Trust is introduced, creating the opportunities for shareholders to have access to a wide selection of private market investment opportunities around the globe.
VISION & VALUES OF PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP
- Pengana Capital Group Limited values its shareholders and conducts business with honesty, high ethical standards and integrity.
- The company’s employees are highly skilled and specializes in portfolio management. Shareholders are given access to the management strategies of global funds which generate long term value and high earnings.
- The company contributes to the communities from which it operates. It donates to charities that supports and encourages innovation, deliver benefits, supports disadvantaged and under-privileged individuals and groups and have a strong corporate governance.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP
- Pengana Capital Group Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol PCG. Potential investors can purchase shares at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for the company’s financial results for the year ending 30 June 2019 reports an underlying net profit after tax ofUS Dollar 8.7 million. Management fee revenue is US Dollar 37.6 million and performance fee revenue are US Dollar 4.9 million. Net fund direct expenses are US Dollar 3.2 million. Operating expenses are US Dollar 17.2 million.
- Team profit share is US Dollar 13.9 million. Operating EBITDA is US Dollar 8.1 million. Underlying profit before tax is US Dollar 11.0 million. Dividends paid are US Dollar 8.4 million.
Buy PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy PENGANA CAPITAL GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?