OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES (OR) Stocks
ABOUT OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. a precious metal company. It focuses on the purchase and management of precious metals. It also has other royalties, streams and related interests throughout Canada and internationally. The company’s portfolio includes 136 royalties, streams and other assets throughout North America.
- These include 5 percent net smelter return royalty on the Canadian Malartic mine, 2 to 3.5 percent on the Eleonore mine, 4 percent silver and gold stream on the Brucejack Gold, 9.6 percent diamond stream on the Renard diamond mine, 3 percent on the Seabee gold operations in Saskatchewan as well as 1.38 to 2.55 percent on the Island Gold mine.
- Additionally, the company also has a 100 percent silver stream on the Mantos Blancos copper mine in Chile.
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. employs approximately 700 people and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
OVERVIEW OF OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES
- Using geological analysis and data gathering, Robert Wares recognises potential for open pit mining operations on the Canadian Malartic site. In 2004 rights are purchased to the site. In 2005 Osisko Mining Corporation begins with exploration and in 2007 the company employs an experienced team in order to develop and operate the Canadian Malartic Mine. The team guides the company into transitioning from an exploration company into becoming a gold producer in the Canadian mining industry.
- In 2008 a positive feasibility study is published which declares 6.28 million ounces of gold in proven and probable reserves. Later the year the company enters a framework agreement with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Wildlife to remedy decades of negative mining operations from the past. In August 2009, after gaining authorisation from the Quebec government and raising more than US Dollar 1 billion in financing, construction at the mine begins. In April 2011, after the company has drilled approximately 800 000 metres and obtained hundreds of permits, it produces its first gold bar.
- By November 2013 the company produces its 1 millionth ounce of gold. In 2014 the company achieves record productions of 51 114 ounces of gold and a daily mill throughput average of 55 147 tonnes. Later the year Yamaha Gold Inc. and Agnico Eagle Mines Limited buy the company and it is renamed Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. The company buys a high-quality precious metals portfolio from Orion Mine Finance Group in 2017.
- This adds 74 royalties to the company’s expanding portfolio.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS OF OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. has received numerous awards and recognitions during the years for its values and its commitment to social, environmental, community and economic practices.
Some of these include:
- North America Mining Executive of the Year 2018 at the Mines and Money Asia
- Outstanding Achievement Awards 2018 for its record revenues and cash flow
- Mines and Money Americas Large-Cap Deal of the Year 2017
- Nominated as a finalist for the Mercuriades 2014 Contest by the Federation of Chambers of Commerce of Quebec for contribution for proactive workforce management and economic regional development
- The 2014 Rouyn-Noranda Chamber of Commerce Extra award for contributions to regional economic development
- The 2014 Regional Involvement Award from IBR Québec Chaudière-Appalaches
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the TSX stock symbol OR. Shares can be purchased now at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd.’s third quarter ending September 30, 2019 reports assets of US Dollar 1,948.4 million. Cash is US Dollar 123.7 million.
- Short-term investments are US Dollar 25.8 million.
- Revenues are US Dollar 109.2 million, and cost of sales is US Dollar 77.4 million. Gross profit is US Dollar 20.9 million.
Buy OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarize himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarize yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy OSISKO GOLD ROYALTIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?