OROCOBRE (ORE) Shares
Orocobre Limited is a mineral resource and exploration company based in Brisbane, Australia.
The company focuses is on lithium and borax mining operations in Argentina. Since 2007 Orocobre Ltd. is registered at the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and as of 2010 listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
The company’s primary objective is advancing its flagship Salar de Olaroz (Olaroz) lithium-potassium brine project in Argentina.
OVERVIEW OF OROCOBRE
- Orocobre Limited operates primarily in Argentina and is involved in the production ramp up of its Olaroz Lithium Facility and the operation of Borax Argentina S.A. (Borax Argentina). Its operating segments include Corporate, the Olaroz project, South American Salars and Borax Argentina.
- Its focus is on exploring for and developing lithium, potash and salar mineral deposits. The company’s assets also include boron mines and processing facilities of Borax Argentina and a portfolio of brine exploration projects.
- Its Olaroz Lithium Facility is situated in the Puna region of Jujuy Province in northern Argentina, northwest of the capital city of Jujuy.
- Borax Argentina operates on three open pit mines in Tincalayu, Sijes and Porvenir. Borax Argentina produces mineral products such as ulexite, colemanite and hydroboracite; refined products, such as borax decahydrate, borax pentahydrate and borax anhydrous, and boric acid.
VISION & VALUES OF OROCOBRE
- Orocobre Limited participates in several corporate social responsibility ventures with the local communities, business partners and employees across its operations in Argentina.
- They have mainly focused on the assistance and development of education, health and worker skill and business advancement. Educational assistance is provided through the implementation of various technologies, sporting and academic activities aimed at the youth of the region.
- Orocobre Limited has also been partners in preventative health programmes for the local communities. Local towns and villages have gained access to medical and nutrition services that were previously not available.
- Increased employment opportunities and skills training were also included in the company’s corporate social responsibility projects. Orocobre Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF OROCOBRE
- Orocobre Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol ORE, listed in the Materials sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include a net profit after tax of USUS Dollar 54.6 million (FY18: USUS Dollar 1.9 million). Gross cash margins were down 28%, however even in this subdued price environment the margin remains strong at 45% of revenue at the end of the year.
- The group produced a net profit after tax of USUS Dollar 54.6 million (2018: USUS Dollar 1.9 million).
The net assets of the Group increased to USUS Dollar 734.7 million (2018: USUS Dollar 502.1 million), including cash balances of USUS Dollar 279.8 million (2018: USUS Dollar 316.7 million). Group exploration and evaluation expenditure for the year totaled USUS Dollar 6 million (2018: USUS Dollar 6.5 million).
- Due to Orocobre Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy OROCOBRE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase OROCOBRE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy OROCOBRE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN OROCOBRE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE OROCOBRE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of OROCOBRE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy OROCOBRE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?