ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY (TYO: 4661) Shares
ABOUT ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY
Oriental Land Company, Limited (TYO 4661) is a Japanese leisure and tourism corporation that owns and operates the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, manage hotels and restaurants within the complex and sells Disney merchandise.
Oriental Land Company, Limited is the only Disney Resort business company in the world that has no capital relationship with Disney, but it pays Disney for character and likeness licenses and royalties, while Disney consulted and contracted imagineers to them to design and build Tokyo Disneyland Park as well as Tokyo DisneySea theme park.
Oriental Land Company, Limited was founded in 1960 and contacted Disney about building a theme park two years later. The company borrowed US Dollar 1.4 billion for Disneyland which they paid off in three years.
Oriental Land Company, Limited also has its headquarters in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan
OVERVIEW OF ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY
Oriental Land Company, Limited has more than 6 000 full time employees and operates in three segments: Theme Park, Hotel Business, and Other Business.
- The Hotel Business segment operates and manages Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea, Hotel MiraCosta, Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel. The Other Business segment operates Ikspiari, a commercial complex with shops and restaurants and a cinema complex; Disney Resort Line, a monorail connecting four stations within Tokyo Disney Resort; MAIHAMA Amphitheater, a multipurpose hall and Bon Voyage, a Disney shop.
- The Oriental Land Company, Limited is also involved in land development.
VISION & VALUES OF ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY
Oriental Land Company, Limited’s mission is to create happiness and contentment by offering wonderful dreams and moving experiences created with original, imaginative ideas.
- They produce projects with originality and quality, respect individuals and support their work, tirelessly innovate and evolve, maintain profitable growth and services and build positive relationships.
- Oriental Land Company, Limited commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY
Oriental Land Company, Limited’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO 4661 and ISIN Number JP3198900007 listed in the Business Sector: Travel and Leisure.
- Highlights of Oriental Land Company, Limited’s recent performance include Q4 2019 revenue of 141,777.00 million JPY, net income of 27,908.00 million JPY and profit margin 19.68%. Total assets were 1,090.88 billion JPY and total liabilities 231.06 billion JPY. Financial year 2019 saw revenue of 525,622.00 million JPY, net income of 90,286.00 million JPY and profit margin 17.18%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 50.23 Billion USD and 5520.00 Billion JPY.
- Due to Oriental Land Company, Limited’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY
Buy ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ORIENTAL LAND COMPANY stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?