OCEANIA HEALTHCARE (OCA) Shares
ABOUT OCEANIA HEALTHCARE
Oceania Healthcare Limited is one of the largest retirement village operators in New Zealand.
The company’s portfolio offers more than 46 location (which includes 25 villages), 2 650 beds (including 400 care suits) and approximately 1 200 independent apartments. Its services include rest homes, care suites, retirement villages, dementia treatment facilities, psychogeriatric care and hospital care. The company also offers palliative and respite care.
Oceania Healthcare Limited history dates to its founding in 2005 where it quickly expands when it buys other businesses in the industry.
The company’s employs approximately 2 600 people serving its 4 000 residents and is headquartered in New Zealand.
OVERVIEW OF OCEANIA HEALTHCARE
Oceania Healthcare is well-known for generating positive returns. It is an industry leader in the residential sector and operates with respect, honesty, integrity an ethics.
The company values its customers and treat them and their families with passion and kindness. Its vision is to deliver exceedingly positive experiences and its mission is to handle individuals with dignity.
The company’s employees are highly trained and oversees a professional development programme to ensure support and high-quality care are provided to its customers.
Employees are given comprehensive training such as food control, CPR, health and safety as well as first aid.
VISION & VALUES OF OCEANIA HEALTHCARE
- Oceania Healthcare has received numerous awards and recognitions during the last couple of years, such as the Supreme Award winner for Overall Excellence in Aged Care, NZACA Excellence in Care Awards since 2015 for three consecutive years.
- Excellence in Food Award for Care Home and Hospitals, Innovative Delivery Award winner in NZACA Excellence Care Awards for 2017 and 2018.
- Staff and training development in NZACA’s Excellence in Care Awards from 2013 to 2015.
- It is also listed on the Community Connections Award is the NZACA’s Excellence in Care Awards in 2016. People’s Choice Award winner for the Best Aged Care over 40 beds from Aged Advisor and a finalist in the Health and safety awards.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF OCEANIA HEALTHCARE
- Oceania Healthcare Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol OCA. Potential investors can buy shares today at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for the company’s annual results for the time ending 31 May 2019 reports a revenue of NZUS Dollar 186,977 million. Other income is NZUS Dollar 2,377 million and total income is NZUS Dollar 235,958 million.
- Employee benefits and other staff costs are NZUS Dollar 119,786 million. Finance costs are NZUS Dollar 3,640 million and other expenses are NZUS Dollar 56,062 million.
- Total expenses are NZUS Dollar 204,163 million. Profit before income tax is NZUS Dollar 31,795 million. Income tax benefit is NZUS Dollar 13,576 million. Profit for the year is NZUS Dollar 45,371 million.
Buy OCEANIA HEALTHCARE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase OCEANIA HEALTHCARE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy OCEANIA HEALTHCARE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN OCEANIA HEALTHCARE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE OCEANIA HEALTHCARE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of OCEANIA HEALTHCARE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy OCEANIA HEALTHCARE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?