NUFARM (NUF) Shares
Nufarm Limited manufactures and supplies a range of agricultural chemicals to farmers.
The Company operates worldwide as a dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. It is one of the world’s leading developers and manufacturers of seeds and crop protection products using world-leading scientific breakthroughs into local solutions.
The company is known for good service and hands-on support to farmers for getting more from their land. It has manufacturing and marketing operations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and the Americas with head office in Melbourne, Australia.
The company was founded more than 100 years ago as the New Zealand Farmers’ Fertilizer (NZFF) Co Ltd by a small group of New Zealanders to help growers improve yields.
OVERVIEW OF NUFARM
- Nufarm Limited manufactures and sells a range of crop protection products, including herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
- The company operates through two segments: crop protection and seed technologies. The crop protection segment manufactures and sells products used by farmers to protect crops and is in turn managed by various departments in Australia and New Zealand, Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America.
- The North America region comprises Canada and the United States and the Latin America region includes countries like Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Columbia, the Andean countries, Mexico and the Central American states.
- The seed technologies segment sells seeds and seed treatment products. The seed technologies business is managed on a worldwide basis.
VISION & VALUES OF NUFARM
- Nufarm Limited is aware that global success in manufacturing and marketing complex chemicals used in the food chain means adhering to the highest standards of health, safety and environmental protection.
- Company policies are compiled to spell out the regulations to follow to stay within its objectives and accountabilities. All staff remains committed to conduct business activities without any adverse impact on neighbours or the communities they work in or products are used.
- Products and processes are continuously refined and reinvented to be used safely. This is put into effect and supported by good management practices to translate into effective distribution and end use of the products.
- Particular care is taken to develop effective management systems and standards while still providing flexibility for manufacturing sites to accommodate specific needs.
- Nufarm Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NUFARM
- Nufarm Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol NUF, listed in the Materials sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance in 2019 include revenue up 14 % to US Dollar 3,758 million with growth in all regions except Australia/New Zealand. Underlying EBITDA is up 9% to US Dollar 420 million and underlying net profit after tax is down 9% primarily due to the impact of a full year of depreciation and amortisation in acquired European portfolios.
- Net debt reduced 9% to US Dollar 1,247 million with the equity raised in first half of the year strengthening the company’s financial position.
- Due to Nufarm Limited’s continued good performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy NUFARM stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NUFARM Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NUFARM Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NUFARM STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NUFARM STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NUFARM stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NUFARM stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?