NORTHAM PLATINUM (NHM) Shares
ABOUT NORTHAM PLATINUM
Northam Platinum Ltd. is an independent producer of Platinum Group Metals (platinum, palladium and rhodium). The company has two primary assets through which it operates. Zondereinde is a mine located in Thabazimbi and the mine produces an estimated 280 000oz of in-concentrate Platinum Group Metals annually. Booyensdal is a mine near Mashishing that started production in 2013. An estimated 160 000oz of Platinum Group Metals are produced annually. The company employs more than 13 200 people.
The company’s portfolio includes base metal removal plants which is refined in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, as well as Germany. The product is then sold locally and in the European, North American and Asian markets. Chrome is also produced. In a joint venture with Anglo American and Lonmin, the company holds a 7.5 percent interest in Pandora, 50 percent interests in Dwaalkop Platinum Group Metals and 51 percent interest in the Northern Cape’s Kokerboom. PLATINUM Group Metals are used in exhaust systems which reduce the noxious and greenhouse gasses that are released in the atmosphere.
Platinum jewelry are very popular in Asia and more than 23 percent of platinum jewellery takes up the global sector annually. Chemical, electrical appliances and glass are also manufactured from these metals. These metals are sold in ingot or sponge form in the United States, European and Far East markets.
Major shareholders in Northam Platinum are Zambezi Platinum, Coronation Asset Management, Public Investment Corporation, Foord Asset Management, Allan Gray and Sanlam Investment Managers.
You might also like: NETCARE SHARES
VISION & VALUES OF NORTHAM PLATINUM
- The sustainability of Northam Platinum plays a very important role for the company, its employees and its investors. The company identifies and reports sustainability matters and manages issues with the right approach.
- The company follows a strategic recourse for this generation and the next. Northam Platinum is committed to minimize the impact that it has on the environment and foster an environmentally sustainable development plan to ensure minimizing its footprint. Cost effective measures are taken and employees are expected to assist in this area.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NORTHAM PLATINUM
- Northam Platinum Ltd. trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange under the JSEstock symbolNHM. The company’s shares can be found in the Materials Sector under the Metals & Mining Industry, Precious Metal Mining Sub Industry.
- Analysisdata for the company’s annual report for 2018 shows a cash balance of R293.2 million. Capital expenditure is R3.8 million, plus prepayment is R89.6 million on aerial rope conveyor systems.
- The 2019forecast for the company’s shares predicts good earnings when looking at its performance history.It will likely deliver positive returns and healthy dividends. Shares can be bought at a fair price.
You might also like: NEPI ROCKCASTLE PLC SHARES
Buy NORTHAM PLATINUM stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NORTHAM PLATINUM Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NORTHAM PLATINUM Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NORTHAM PLATINUM STOCKS / SHARES
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NORTHAM PLATINUM STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NORTHAM PLATINUM stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NORTHAM PLATINUM stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : NEDBANK SHARES