NIIT TECHNOLOGIES (BOM: 532541) Shares
ABOUT NIIT TECHNOLOGIES
NIIT Technologies Limited (BOM: 532541), a leading global IT solutions company, was founded in 2004. The company serves clients across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company is headquartered in Nodia, India.
The company was established through a spin-off from NIIT Limited, and surpassed the latter’s revenue figures in 2002. During a restructuring exercise in 2003, NIIT Technologies Limited demerged from NIIT Limited in 2004. In 2019, Baring Private Equity Asia acquired a 30% stake in the company.
NIIT Technologies Limited’s vision, “Engage with the Emerging” and strategy of “Transform at the Intersect”, enable the company’s business-first, vertical-centric approach, as well as its strong focus on post-digital involute technologies.
Today, the company employs approximately 10 000 people across its operations.
OVERVIEW OF NIIT TECHNOLOGIES
NIIT Technologies Limited focusses on application development and maintenance, managed services, as well as cloud computing and business-process outsourcing. Its clientele comprise industries such as banking and financial services; travel, transportation and logistics; insurance; manufacturing and distribution, and government.
- The company’s innovative capabilities in data and analytics, automation, and cloud and digital, enable it to drive business transformation. Its services portfolio includes, amongst others, Tron intelligent automation, application services, digital process transformation, business process services and cyber security.
- Since its inception, the company has grown exponentially through acquisitions. It owns a host of subsidiaries such as NIIT Media Technologies Inc., NIITT SmartServe Limited, NIIT
- Technologies, Inc. (USA), and NIIT-GIS Limited, to name but a few.
VISION & VALUES OF NIIT TECHNOLOGIES
The company is wholly committed to its strategy to transform emerging technologies and domain expertise in order to achieve real-world business revolution.
- It adheres to sound business practices founded on core ethics such as integrity, innovation, collaboration and creativity.
- This approach to business fosters trust among stakeholders, stimulates growth and accelerates value for investors who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NIIT TECHNOLOGIES
NIIT Technologies Limited trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) under the stock symbol BOM: 532541. It is also listed on the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) under the NIITTECH code.
- NIIT Technologies Limited enjoys a strong foothold in its market. For the first quarter 2020, the company grew its net revenue (year-on-year) by 16.7 %, to ₹ 962.7 crores and reported net profit of ₹ 87.6 crores. Profit after tax also increased by 2.0%.
- Shareholders who buy or sell company shares can therefore expect solid dividends and returns.
LATEST NEWS NIIT TECHNOLOGIES
Buy NIIT TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NIIT TECHNOLOGIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NIIT TECHNOLOGIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NIIT TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NIIT TECHNOLOGIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NIIT TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NIIT TECHNOLOGIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?