NICK SCALI FURNITURE (NCK) Shares
ABOUT NICK SCALI FURNITURE
Nick Scali Furniture Limited is a publicly listed, Australian company that retails and imports furniture such.
The company was founded in 1962 by Nick D. Scali and specialises in leather and fabric lounges, dining rooms, bedrooms and occasional furniture.
Nick Scali Furniture Limited has about nine showrooms located in New South Wales and Queensland and imports more than 5 000 containers of furniture per year worldwide, with showrooms and distribution centres across Australia.
Its core brands include Nick Scali Furniture, Nick Scali Online and Sofas2Go. The company headquarters are in North Ryde, New South Wales.
OVERVIEW OF NICK SCALI FURNITURE
- Nick Scali Furniture Limited sources and retails household furniture and related accessories. The company operates with the Nick Scali brand, which retails from more than 40 stores, and Sofas2Go, which consists of approximately five stores.
- The Company’s range of products consisting of furniture for all household rooms as well as television and entertainment units, are available in a range of timbers, veneers and styles, colours and textures.
- Stores are located in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Australian Capital Territory (ACT). It also operates a boutique website featuring replica and designer furniture.
- Products are sourced and imported from around the world from some of the largest and most respected manufacturers.
- Since 2017 the company expanded to New Zealand, Auckland, opening its first store in Mount Wellington.
VISION & VALUES OF NICK SCALI FURNITURE
- Nick Scali Furniture Limited do business in a way that adds value to customers’ homes. Products are protected by a frame warranty, covering structure and framework which is constructed and engineered to give strength and durability for many years.
- Kiln-dried hardwood timber are used as the main structural support with high quality foam, polyester fibre fill and dacron filling used for support and shape and good quality springs or webbing for seating support.
- The company is constantly updating its range with all kind of consumers in mind and at affordable prices.
- Nick Scali Furniture Limited follows a sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NICK SCALI FURNITURE
- Nick Scali Furniture Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol NCK, listed in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Highlights of the company’s performance, as per its 2019 income statement include revenue of US Dollar 268.03 million, net income of US Dollar 42.12 million and a profit margin of 15.71%. The 2019 balance sheet showed total assets of US Dollar 172.58 million and total liabilities of US Dollar 87.40 million. Debt to assets was 19.51%.
- Cash flow for 2019 recorded were operating: US Dollar 44.31 million, investing -US Dollar 4.92 million and financing -US Dollar 39.69 million.
- Due to Nick Scali Furniture Limited’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in 2019 and further.
Buy NICK SCALI FURNITURE stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NICK SCALI FURNITURE Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NICK SCALI FURNITURE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NICK SCALI FURNITURE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NICK SCALI FURNITURE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NICK SCALI FURNITURE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NICK SCALI FURNITURE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?