NEXON (TYO: 3659) Shares
Nexon Co. Limited is a video game publisher that specializes in online games for PC and mobile. The company has a history dating back to1994, when it was first established in Korea.
The company launched its first title, Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, in 1996, which it continues to service.
In the following years the company broadened its portfolio with a range of new titles, including Dark Ages: Online Roleplaying, Elemental Saga, and QuizQuiz.
In 2016 the company expanded its international footprint with the acquisition of Big Huge Games, a mobile game developer in Maryland. In 2005 Nexon Co. Limited moved its headquarters from Seoul, South Korea to Tokyo, Japan.
OVERVIEW OF NEXON
Nexon Co. Limited is a global leader in multiplayer online games through its best-in-class live operations, development, and publishing. The company has created deeply immersive multiplayer online experiences enjoyed by players around the world.
- The company has more than 10 franchises with proven longevity, each operating for over 10 years and boasting massive fan bases around the world. The company’s portfolio currently consists of more than 60 live games in various genres, operated across more than 190 countries, which have been supported by innovative live operations.
- The company’s iconic games, including MapleStory and Dungeon & Fighter, have been in service for more than a decade and have continued to grow over an extended period of time.
- In addition, newer titles including MapleStoryM push the technological boundaries for fully-online multiplayer games and immersive virtual worlds built for mobile devices.
- Nexon Co. Limited continues to deliver deeply immersive multiplayer online experiences on multiple platforms to players all over the world, leveraging the company’s powerful IP, expertise in live operations, development and global publishing footprint.
VISION & VALUES OF NEXON
Nexon Co. Limited places a strong emphasis on ethical conduct and transparency as core corporate values. To this end, the company maintains open discourse with all of its stakeholders in order to ensure continued business growth, while ensuring that it retains its global reputation of excellence and innovation.
- The company promotes an open and supportive workplace, encouraging employees to contribute fully to the development process. This ensures that the company remains ahead of the trend, allowing it to differentiate itself in the market and deliver consistent returns for its shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NEXON
Nexon Co. Limited trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO 3659.
- Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows income before income taxes of 126 515 million yen (up 13.4% year-over-year) and net income of 112 389 million yen(up 11.1% year-over-year)
- The company’s strong performance has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2022 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS NEXON
Buy NEXON stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NEXON Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NEXON Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NEXON STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NEXON STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NEXON stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NEXON stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?