NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES (NTL) Shares
ABOUT NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES
New Talisman Gold Mines Limited is a mining company. Its portfolio includes the development of the Talisman Mine in the Hauraki Gold Field. It produces some of the world’s richest gold bearing ore bodies.
It is New Zealand’s second largest historic gold producer, delivering approximately 3 million oz of silver and 1 million oz of gold. The company also owns 20 percent interest in the Rahu Exploration Permit. The area is believed to have the same prospects as the Talisman Mine.
New Talisman Gold Mines Limited is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
OVERVIEW OF NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES
- In November 1894 the New Talisman Gold Mines Company is registered and starts large scale mining operations in Karangahake.
- Its primary focus is to purchase prime gold areas in New Zealand’s Coromandel region. The company quickly expands with other claims. Between 1896 and 1904 the company buys interest in the Bonanza Claim, Royal Mail, the Talisman Extended, Victor Waihou and Woodstock.
- By 1905 the company has grown from its original 30 acres to more than 500 acres. The company gains access to the Maria Reef through the Woodstock Mine.
- The company mines extensively through the next couple of years. During the past years the company produces approximately 3.5 million oz of bullion, valued at a price of £ 2,9 million, resulting in nearly £ 1,2 million paid in dividends.
- Several other mining operations follow during the years as the company buys interest in mining assets.
VISION & VALUES OF NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES
- New Talisman Gold Mines Limited is committed to managing the environment and obtaining positive relationships with the communities from which it operates.
- The company operates with responsible stewardship principals regarding the environment and the communities within, protecting and sustaining it when carrying out operating activities. The company contributes to its communities, invests locally and employs people within the communities.
- New Talisman Gold Mines Limited values its employees, shareholders and customers. It offers a healthy and safe workplace for contractors and employees. The company aims to generate superior returns for shareholders as well as quality products and services to its customers.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES
- New Talisman Gold Mines Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol NTL.
- Data analysis for the company’s annual results for the year ending 31 March 2019 reports total assts of NZUS Dollar 16,482,520. Total current assets are NZUS Dollar 1,415,722 and total non-current assets are NZUS Dollar 15,066,798.
- Net cash outflows from operating activities are NZUS Dollar 1,078,780. Net cash outflows from investing activities are NZUS Dollar 2,494,892. Cash at the end of the year is NZUS Dollar 1,243,656.
Buy NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?