NEW ENERGY SOLAR (NEW) Shares
ABOUT NEW ENERGY SOLAR
New Energy Solar is a solar generation company. Its portfolio includes the purchasing, owning and managing of large-scale solar generation sites across the United States and Australia.
The company focuses on acquiring a diverse portfolio of assets in a wide geographical range. In addition, the company invests in geothermal, hybrid, wind and hydro-electricity operations that include battery and related storage, smart metering and other renewable energy markets.
New Energy Solar operates in 2 Australian locations and 14 United States locations including California, Oregon, North Carolina and Nevada.
OVERVIEW OF NEW ENERGY SOLAR
- New Energy Solar is established in 2015 with the idea to make a difference and have a positive social impact on communities and generate positive returns. In January 2016 it successfully completes its initial equity raising.
- In August 2016 the company buys majority interest in NC-31 power plant and a few months later majority interest in NC-47 solar plant is purchased. It also buys Stanford and TID power plants. In December 2016 it successfully completes its second equity raising.
- During the early 2017 the company establishes a permanent office in the United States. It buys the portfolio of Rigel solar power plant in October 2019.
- By December 2016 it has risen US Dollar 202 million and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. February 2017 sees the company acquiring Boulder Solar 1 power plant interest.
- During the next couple of years, several more interests and power plants are purchased, and the company’s portfolio expands impressively.
VISION & VALUES OF NEW ENERGY SOLAR
- New Energy Solar values its shareholders and customers. It creates high earnings for shareholders and offer high-quality products and services to its customers at an affordable price. It takes the safety and health of its employees very seriously.
- The company’s vision is to create long-term value for all parties and to be an industry leader.
- The company aims to have a positive impact on its environment and communities from which it operates.
- In 2019 alone the company has contributed 12 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Golas by donating to 6 schools, distributing 2 150 lights, increasing the time spent studying by 78 percent, reducing 80 percent in expenditure on kerosene and assisting with the 56 percent of the population that do not buy or use kerosene anymore.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NEW ENERGY SOLAR
- New Energy Solar trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol NEW.
- Data analysis for the company’s first half for 2019 reports fair value movement of US Dollar 7,225,671. Foreign exchange gain is US Dollar 113,643.
- Finance income is US Dollar 5,688,258. Total revenue for the reported period is US Dollar 1,423,770. Total expenses are US Dollar 2,844,539.
Buy NEW ENERGY SOLAR stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NEW ENERGY SOLAR Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NEW ENERGY SOLAR Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NEW ENERGY SOLAR STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NEW ENERGY SOLAR STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NEW ENERGY SOLAR stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NEW ENERGY SOLAR stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?