NEW CENTURY RESOURCES (NCZ) Shares
ABOUT NEW CENTURY RESOURCES
New Century Resources Limited is an Australian mining company and base metal producer.
The company mines and produces coal, zinc, and other minerals, and provides geology, processing plant operations, drilling, dewatering, and project management services.
It serves customers in Australia and the United States and was initially focusing on existing ore reserves to produce zinc at the lowest cost globally.
The company was founded in 2017 and has also restarted the Century Mine in Queensland with the goal of becoming one of the world’s top zinc producers. Its headquarters are in Melbourne, Victoria.
OVERVIEW OF NEW CENTURY RESOURCES
- New Century Resources Limited was formerly known as Attila Resources Limited and is involved in developing several projects, including Century mine and Kodiak Coking Coal Project. Kodiak Coking Coal Project is in the Cahaba coal basin in Alabama, US.
- The Kodiak project covers more than 11 700 acres in Shelby and Bibb Counties in Alabama. Century mine project is located in the Lower Gulf of Carpentaria.
- Its properties include Century Tailings Deposit, The Silver King lead-zinc-silver deposit and Phantom Hills Phosphate Deposit.
- Century Tailings Deposit is a single substantial tailings deposit. Phantom Hills Phosphate Deposit is located directly to the northeast of the Century open pit.
- The Silver King lead-zinc-silver deposit is 1.5km southwest of the original Century open pit.
VISION & VALUES OF NEW CENTURY RESOURCES
- New Century Resources Limited acknowledges that the indigenous people of the Lower Gulf region, in which the company’s mining, processing and port facilities are located, have a special connection to their land. Therefore, they have definite protocols and procedures to respect and support cultural heritage and sites of significance.
- These procedures ensure that sites of cultural significance are protected, and managed and cultural heritage gets priority over ground disturbance works.
- New Century Resources Limited follows this sustainable value chain to ensure that current and future needs of both customers and shareholders who purchase shares with the company are met while aiming to maximise the value of returns, income levels, growth and capital appreciation for shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NEW CENTURY RESOURCES
- New Century Resources Limited’s shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol NCZ, listed in the Materials sector.
- Financial data of the company’s performance, as per its 2019 annual report include a consolidated loss of US Dollar 21,502,018 (against loss of US Dollar 123,310,765 in 2018) after providing for income tax.
- Its balance sheet for 2019 shows total assets of US Dollar 310.85 million and total liabilities of US Dollar 341.21 million. Debt to assets is 17.40%.
- Due to New Century Resources Limited’s continued fair performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns in future.
Buy NEW CENTURY RESOURCES stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NEW CENTURY RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NEW CENTURY RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NEW CENTURY RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NEW CENTURY RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NEW CENTURY RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NEW CENTURY RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?