NAVARRE MINERALS (NML) Shares
ABOUT NAVARRE MINERALS
Navarre Minerals Limited is an Australian mineral exploration company, focusing primarily on gold deposits in Victoria.
Its exploration portfolio includes Irvine gold discovery, a gold mineralisation approximately 15 km from the multi-million-ounce Magdala gold deposit.
Tandarra Gold Discovery, 60 km northwest from the Fosterville Gold Mine. St Arnaud Gold Project is a high-quality gold system which contains numerous shallow cover targets.
Navarre Minerals Limited is headquartered in Stawell, Victoria, Australia.
OVERVIEW OF NAVARRE MINERALS
- Navarre Minerals Limited is incorporated in 2007 as Navarre Discovery No 1 Pty Ltd.
- In 2008 it buys a portfolio of exploration licences in Victoria, Australia, that includes Tandarra and Black Range.
- At the end of 2010 it becomes a public company and is renamed Navarre Minerals Limited. In 2011 it completes its initial public offering on the Australian Securities Exchange and raises US Dollar 3.5 million.
- In 2013 the company commences with the Tandarra drilling residue operations through bulk sample treatments. In 2015 the Victorian Government grants the company an exploration licence over the historic Ararat Goldfield.
- In 2016 gold is discovered at Irvine and in 2017 deeper mineralisation is discovered through diamond drilling. During the next couple of years, several more gold prospects are discovered in Irvine.
- In June 2018 the company’s St Arnaud Gold Project drilling program discovers high-quality silver and gold in the Murray basin.
- In November 2018 the company secures a 10-year term when the Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources grants a retention licence for the Tandarra Gold Project.
- During 2019 more gold is discovered at Tandarra and St Arnaud.
VISION & VALUES OF NAVARRE MINERALS
- Navarre Minerals Limited values the five pillars on which the company is built – resource growth, prosperous partnerships, science to minimize time and cost of discoveries, quality assets and an outstanding track record in its operations, business development and exploration.
- The company’s goal is to generate superior shareholder value by discovering and developing multi-million-ounce gold deposits through all its exploration operations.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF NAVARRE MINERALS
- Navarre Minerals Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ASX stock symbol NML. Potential investors can buy shares today at an affordable price.
- Data analysis for the year ending 30 June 2019 reports an income of US Dollar 54,771. Total comprehensive loss for the period is US Dollar 866,104.
- Cash and cash equivalents are US Dollar 1,747,865. Total current assets are US Dollar 6,334,977 and total non-current assets are US Dollar 11,152,117.
- Total assets are US Dollar 17,487,094. Total equity is US Dollar 16,971,523. Net cash from financing activities are US Dollar 8,639,683.
Buy NAVARRE MINERALS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase NAVARRE MINERALS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy NAVARRE MINERALS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN NAVARRE MINERALS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE NAVARRE MINERALS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of NAVARRE MINERALS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy NAVARRE MINERALS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?