MONADELPHOUS GROUP (MND) Shares
ABOUT MONADELPHOUS GROUP
Monadelphous Group Limited, an Australian engineering group, was founded in 1972 and has its headquarters in Perth. The company provides construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resource-, energy- and infrastructure markets.
It is involved in some of Australia’s most complex facilities and projects. It also has an office in Brisbane, Queensland, and also operates in Papua New Guinea and China.
The company emerged from a mechanical contracting service business, established in 1972 to serve the mining industry. Its current name was adopted in 1978. In the 1980s the company expanded into a number of other markets, both domestically and abroad.
The foundation of its success and sustained growth is attributed to its reputation for rendering quality work, maintaining a clear customer focus and providing innovative and cost-effective service solutions.
Today, the company employs approximately 5 800 people across its operations.
OVERVIEW OF MONADELPHOUS GROUP
- Monadelphous Group Limited is a holding company. The company conducts its operations through its subsidiaries, such as Monadelphous Engineering Associates Pty Ltd, Genco Pty Ltd, M&ISS Pty Ltd, Monadelphous Engineering Pty Ltd and Monadelphous Properties Pty Ltd., to name but a few.
- The Group boasts an extensive services portfolio. It offers multi-disciplined construction services, as well as process and non-process maintenance services. It is also involved in activities such as front-end scoping, shutdown planning, management and execution, water-asset construction and maintenance, and irrigation services, to name but a few.
- The company further constructs transmission pipelines and facilities, and operates and maintains power and water assets.
- It offers heavy-lift and special-transport solutions, as well as access solutions and dewatering services, to its extensive clientele.
VISION & VALUES OF MONADELPHOUS GROUP
Monadelphous Group Limited’s values form the core of its culture, and are the principles that dictate how things are done. The safety and well-being of its people are paramount.
Operations are executed with integrity and honesty, and the company takes full responsibility for its actions and their outcomes. It is passionate about achieving success for its customers and continuously seeks solutions to challenges.
Employees function as a team in a supportive and friendly environment.
They are open-minded and willing to share their knowledge. The company further nurtures long-term relationships by earning the respect and support of customers and shareholders who purchase company shares.
This business ethos enables continuous growth.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF MONADELPHOUS GROUP
- Monadelphous Group Limited trades on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the stock symbol MND. It is a constituent of the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
- For fiscal 2019, the group recorded total revenue of US Dollar 1.608.3 million, EBITDA of US Dollar 106,791 million. Net profit after tax attributable to members was US Dollar 50,565 million.
- This strong performance affords shareholders who buy or sell company shares the confidence to do so in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
Buy MONADELPHOUS GROUP stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase MONADELPHOUS GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy MONADELPHOUS GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN MONADELPHOUS GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE MONADELPHOUS GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of MONADELPHOUS GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy MONADELPHOUS GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?