MITSUBISHI MOTORS (TYO: 7211) Shares
ABOUT MITSUBISHI MOTORS
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan with over 29 000 employees.
Mitsubishi’s automotive origins date back to 1917, when the Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. introduced the Mitsubishi Model A, Japan’s first series-production automobile. In 1934, Mitsubishi Shipbuilding merged with the Mitsubishi Aircraft Co., a company established in 1920 to manufacture aircraft engines and other parts.
The unified company was known as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and was the largest private company in Japan. MHI sold U.S. automotive giant Chrysler a 15 percent share in the company in 1971 and began selling the Galant in the United States as the Dodge Colt.
OVERVIEW OF MITSUBISHI MOTORS
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is involved in the development, production and sale of automobile and related parts, as well as the financial business. The company operates in automobile division.
- It engages in the manufacture of general and small-sized passenger vehicles, mini vehicles, sports utility vehicles, as well as the inspection and maintenance of new vehicles in domestic market.
- It is also involved in the production and sales business in overseas markets, such as Thailand and in the financing, business including automobile leasing and sales finance.
VISION & VALUES OF MITSUBISHI MOTORS
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation’s vision is to create a vibrant society by realizing the potential of mobility. The company’s mission is to provide new experiences for our customers with creative products and service excellence.
- The company strives to make positive contributions to the sustainable development of its society, act sincerely as a trusted company and enhance stakeholder value by leveraging the Alliance.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its set goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximizes returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with it.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF MITSUBISHI MOTORS
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE/TYO) under the stock symbol TYO7211. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation lists in the Business Sector: Automobiles.
For the second quarter of the 2019 financial year ending in September 31, the company reports net sales of 1 127 955 million yen, down 3.5%, operating profit of 10 234 million yen, down 82%, ordinary profit of 1 246 million yen, down 98.2%, and profit attributable to owners of parent 2 598 million yen, down 95%. Basic earnings per share are 1.75 yen.
- Due to Mitsubishi Motors Corporation’s continued performance on this market, shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2022 and in future.
LATEST NEWS MITSUBISHI MOTORS
Buy MITSUBISHI MOTORS stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase MITSUBISHI MOTORS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy MITSUBISHI MOTORS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN MITSUBISHI MOTORS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE MITSUBISHI MOTORS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of MITSUBISHI MOTORS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy MITSUBISHI MOTORS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?