MEIJI HOLDINGS (TYO: 2269) Shares
ABOUT MEIJI HOLDINGS
Meiji Holdings is a Japanese holding company and is the fourth largest confectionery company in the world.
The company has a history dating back to 2009 when it was established after a stock transfer from Meiji Seika and Meiji Dairies.
In 2018 the company diversified its portfolio when KM Biologics Co., Ltd., which researches, develops, and manufactures biological drugs, became a wholly owned consolidated subsidiary.
OVERVIEW OF MEIJI HOLDINGS
Meiji Holdings oversees a group which provides a wide customer base, from infants to seniors, with a diversified range of products. The company’s product portfolio includes confectionaries and wholesome dairy products, as well as body-enhancing nutrition supplements and vital pharmaceuticals.
- Meiji Holdings combines the strengths which the Meiji Group has cultivated over the past 100 years with the latest technology and new findings. As such the company creates innovative ways to remain responsive to its customer base, both globally and in Japan.
- Meiji Holdings has secured a strong advantage in its core business and established a growth foundation in overseas markets. The company broadened its presence in the health value domain, further broadening its portfolio in order to deliver enhanced value for all of its stakeholders.
- Meiji Holdings has a functional strategic management system and has developed an organizational climate which maximizes individual value, ultimately enhancing the Meiji brand.
- In Japan, the company has identified three growth drivers in order to strengthen its business portfolio, namely its core market base, the continued development of its product range, and the consistent reform of its strategy in order to remain ahead of the market trends.
- In terms of its international business, the company focuses on developing unique Meiji-style products in each region. This allows the company to establish a distinctive market position, increase brand recognition and accelerate growth.
VISION & VALUES OF MEIJI HOLDINGS
The corporate mission of Meiji Holdings is to widen its customer base by delivering value in terms of health and product enjoyment.
- The company strives to remain responsive to its customer’s needs and deliver enjoyment across its portfolio.
- As stated Food and Health Professionals, the company seeks innovative means of remaining a market leader in the long term in order to deliver sustained growth for its shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF MEIJI HOLDINGS
Meiji Holdings trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO 2269.
- Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows net sales of 951.1 billion yen, operating income of 80.3 billion yen, and an operating income margin of 8.4%.
- The stellar performance of Meiji Holdings has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence today, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2020 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS MEIJI HOLDINGS
Buy MEIJI HOLDINGS stocks / shares – ? A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase MEIJI HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy MEIJI HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN MEIJI HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE MEIJI HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of MEIJI HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy MEIJI HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?