LENDLEASE GROUP (LLC) Shares
ABOUT LENDLEASE GROUP
Lendlease Group is a multinational construction, property and infrastructure company headquartered in Barangaroo, Sydney, Australia with a workforce of over 12 000 employees.
Dick Dusseldorp started the company in 1958 to provide finance for building contracts undertaken by Civil and Civic. In 1961, he bought Civil and Civic from Bredero’s Bouwbedrijf.
In 1970, Lendlease Group expanded into America and in 1983, it created ‘The Lendlease Foundation’, which is the charitable arm to improve communication with and help in communities. It also cares for both the community and employee well-being.
In 1999, Leandlease formed Actus LendLease when it bought Actus Corporation’s MILCON and technical service construction business. The company also bought Bovis from P&O and a year later, AMRESCO’s commercial mortgage business.
In 2009, LendLease Corporation bought Babcock and Brown Communities, and renamed it LendLease Primelife. This made LendLease the largest provider of retirement villages in Australia.
From 2011, LendLease Group reported wider ranging changes to its group of brands. This meant the retirement of the Bovis, Delfin, Vivas, Catalyst and Primelife brands, which will now use the unified LendLease brand.
Later the same year it completed the acquisition of Valemus Group from Bilfinger Berger Group. Subsidiaries of this group include – Abigroup, Baulderstone and Conneq. The LeadLease brand replaced the Valemus brand.
OVERVIEW OF LENDLEASE GROUP
- LendLease Group is an integrated international property and infrastructure company. It consists of LendLease Corporation Limited and its controlled entities, including LendLease Trust. Its divisions are, Infrastructure Development, Property Development, Construction and Investment Management.
- The company designs, develops, constructs, funds, owns, co-invest in, operates and manages property and infrastructure assets.
- The Infrastructure Development business arranges, manages and invests in public private partnership projects. The Property Development business involves the development of inner and outer urban developments, commercial offices, apartments, retail centers, healthcare facilities and retirement villages.
- The Construction business involves building, project management, engineering, and construction services. The Investment Management business involves property and infrastructure investment management, property management and asset management.
VISION & VALUES OF LENDLEASE GROUP
- LeandLease Group’s strategy enables it to create the best places to meet the demand of new, sustainable and economically viable ways of living.
- The company pursues its integrated business model to create major precincts, new communities and important civic and social infrastructure. This model, the company’s financial strength and record of accomplishment provides a point of difference few companies’ can match.
- To create a company people care and want to work with, it manages and measures its impact and value in five areas: health and safety, financials, customers, people and sustainability.
- The result is a company that creates positive, safe and sustainable economic outcomes for its customers, partners, security holders and the community.
- Shareholders who purchase company shares can rest assured of superior value.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF LENDLEASE GROUP
- Lendlease Group trades on Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and lists under the stock symbol LLC. The company forms part of the ASX 100.
- For the financial year ending in June 2019, the group reports a profit after tax of US Dollar 467 million. Core profit after tax is US Dollar 804 million. The group’s core business had a solid year with earnings per share of 141.8 cents and a return on equity of 12.8 per cent.
- Shareholders will receive a dividend of 30 cents per share.
Buy LENDLEASE GROUP stocks / shares – A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase LENDLEASE GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy LENDLEASE GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN LENDLEASE GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a US Dollar 5 stock, multiply 100 by US Dollar 5 to get US Dollar 500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE LENDLEASE GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of LENDLEASE GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy LENDLEASE GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?