Kot4X traders have several available deposit methods to fund accounts but when they withdraw money, they MUST send that same amount of Bitcoin (BTC) back to their Wallet address.
Traders should check carefully before requesting a withdrawal because even if they deposited via Debit/Credit Card, funds must be sent back to a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address.
For example, if you deposit $200 via Bitcoin (BTC) and have a balance of $400 in your KOT4X Wallet, you will need to first withdraw $200 back via Bitcoin (BTC) and then you can withdraw the other $200 back via another method.
Ensure that you enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet, since providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
Due to the digital currency protocols, the transaction can neither be cancelled nor reversed once it is processed it.
Kot4X aims to process withdrawal requests within 24 hours and once processed it can take another 1-3 hours or as soon as 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds will be available in a trader’s BTC wallet. The transaction can be monitored on www.blockchain.com.
The withdrawal process step by step
- After logging into the brokers’ homepage, find the Withdraw tab and click on it.
- Choose the correct wallet you want to withdraw the funds from.
- Choose the Bitcoin (BTC) option.
- Enter the correct amount of funds you wish to withdraw in the space provided.
- Confirm by clicking on Request Withdrawal.
- Confirm your withdrawal by clicking on Withdraw – You will then be redirected to a different page where you have to enter your Bitcoin address. The Bitcoin address should be provided by your Wallet Provider.
- Once the BTC address is inserted, proceed to click on Withdraw.
If you get an error notice, you should contact the support department as soon as possible to find out if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
Transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed, due to the digital currency protocols that are in place. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds, making it more important to ensure you enter the correct information.
When you can cancel a withdrawal request
You are able to cancel a Withdrawal Request while it still has the status of Waiting Info or Waiting Approval by going to the Withdraw section on your account.
- Locate the Withdrawal Request that you would like to cancel and select Cancel on the Actions section
- If you are happy to proceed, select Cancel Withdraw on the prompt shown on screen and your withdrawal will be cancelled immediately.
What withdrawal methods are currently available with Kot4X?
Deposits through one of these methods must be withdrawn back to your Bitcoin wallet.
Credit/Debit Card (3rd Party Platform)
Deposits of Bitcoin made through a third party must be withdrawn back to a Bitcoin wallet.
What are the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits for Kot4X?
For Bitcoin and Bitcoin purchased by third party platforms:
- Minimum: $50
- Maximum: No Limit